Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options

Replies

• lwalters5
    lwalters5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just bought a new pair of one size smaller pants last Wednesday. They are already loose today.
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Feeling much better this year than last.....
    Went to Disney World in FL, did a lot of walking but was in a size 18 w!

This year - down to 196.5 lbs (from 220) started getting my life back in July 2011 - hitting the 20 year mark this year with hubby...

Now wearing a size 14 W - little snug but looking and feeling HOT! and a size XL from the misses dept..

Yay me!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I ran my first ever 20 miler this morning!
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today I woke up feeling energized and motivated! I'm 10lbs from my goal weight..I will do it!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I had a great 1 hr workout today !!! :bigsmile:
  • jutz227
    Options
    I have logged in to MFP for 30 days in a row!!!!! I am making this a healthy habit that I can stick to. I have meet some really supportive new friends and I look forward to sharing our stories each day. Also, got to buy a size smaller work clothes this weekend. Still have a long way to go to my goal, but, trying to enjoy the baby steps a long the way. HAPPY MONDAY!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I love how postitve this is!!! Keep em coming guys!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm loving how Insanity is changing my body in only a week I feel improvements! I'm proud to say I have stayed on the regimen!!! Going to do day 8 now! :D
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I bought two new smaller swimsuits for vacation next week.....And look and feel great in both of them. :happy:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'ts Monday, get over it.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I finally found an exercise bra that is comfortable, supportive and flattering. :smile:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    The sun is shining! It is super warm out...and looks like spring! :) Woo hoo...
  • wannabehealthy1980
    Options
    IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is stuck in my head lol :)
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I just finshed Week 4 of couch to 5k and I ran for 5 minutes straight. I effin hate running so I am hoping this will improve that. :)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today, I broke down and renewed my gym membership. :bigsmile:
  • Emmajool
    Options
    This past Saturday I saw how all my hard work has paid off! My friend and I found ourselves skiing a poorly groomed cross country ski trail which got worse and worse as we went along. By the end of the day, we had trudged through thigh high snow in our attempt to get back to the main road - we were someplace between lost and sort of knowing a road was up ahead. I don't think I could have handled that terrain a year ago. Sooooo thankful I've been getting to the gym and working out!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 50% of my excess body weight and that makes me happy.
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am doing really good with my marathon training and feeling more confident that I will be able to do it around 4 1/2 hours. I have knocked 1 minute off my mile time over the last few weeks.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I ran my first ever 20 miler this morning!

This post made MY legs ache! :D

I did a 5k yesterday and like a goof sprained my snkle in the first half mile >.<
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I managed day 4 of the 30 Day Shred! AND a friend told me today that the new jeans I bought last week are already getting too big for me!

14839892.png