Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options

Replies

• Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I ran my first ever 20 miler this morning!

I wanna run a 20 miler too!!!

My ankle is close to healed so I can RUN again!!! Yayyyyyy!!!

My longest run so far is 7 miles. I am so excited to get back at it!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    its just a great day to be alive and living healthier..
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track and feeling good about it.
    Me too x
  • Tiffany789
    Tiffany789 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am so happy with my progress! I am healthy, and I can run! Life is so good.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Life is too short for negativity. If the forums are too negative for you, walk away. You don't have to read them!
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had an awesome workout and burnt off 541 calories... Looked at a healthy choice for chicken tonight... marinated it in pureed Peaches and honey.... I am licking my lips cause it sounds so yummy and only 250 calories for the chicken
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Life is too short for negativity. If the forums are too negative for you, walk away. You don't have to read them!

Instead of posting something positive for the sake of being positive you COULD read too far in to my thread :drinker:
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    My team went to the superbowl and won...(again) and I did not go over my calories celebrating it~!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is in a yucky mood, from pigging out yesterday at super bowl, or carb overloading at superbowl, which puts you in a yucky mood! HAHAHA LOL :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    This time last year, I couldn't run 1/8 mile without panting like a dying dog. To be honest, this time last year, I wasn't even trying yet. Yesterday I ran 8 miles. I couldn't even do that as a 150 lb teenager.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! :flowerforyou: I feel younger than I did 6 yrs ago! BAM!!!
    My size 4's are fitting loose! :love:
    My hubby can see my top abs! :heart:
    I'm about to start day 10 of ASYLUM :wink:
    This is my 400th day on MFP!!! :tongue:
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Back from a family vacation from Disney World an down a half a pound. Survived the character lunches, buffets and the Mickey bars. Might of helped that I burned a ton of caloriess walking through four parks and chasing a four year old. Take care everyone and have a good day.

Good for you! I love Disney World and want to go back!
  • bcloar
    Options
    I started a kickboxing class and it is a serious workout for me. I haven't worked out much since I had my twins. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting my butt moving!
  • Changinghabits68
    Options

Super Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Instead of posting something positive for the sake of being positive you COULD read too far in to my thread :drinker:

Nah...too long of a thread to keep reading. I'm opinionated and wanted to have a say!! :wink:

Oh, and I recently bought and fit comfortably into size 2 jeans!!! :bigsmile:
  • Changinghabits68
    Options
    I admit, I have been struggling with my weight loss - dealing with menopause weight is really hard!

BUT I did do a full hour of exercise last week walking my dog around the park - it worked out to 3 miles! It was a personal best that I did in an hour Woot Woot!

This week I am wanting to do it again!! I know I took him for a 20 minute walk yesterday and it seemed short lol
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I lost the 30 pounds I set out to lose and I look and feel great! Went from a size 14 to a size 8 and still dropping! YAY ME!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    I refuse to be negative. being negative causes me to gain weight! uuuggghhhhh

...thus, I much prefer to have a positive attitude!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    My quads are becoming quite awesome. They're totally firm, even when they are completely relaxed. I can't stop touching my quads lately. :laugh: