1 DEADLY TERM USED BY MEN

Options

Replies

• itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You're not fat, it's just another breast without a nipple!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    OH! Another. My ex used to ask me "wanna do it?" Nothing else. just that. OH YES! TAKE ME NOW! I am SOOOOOO in the mood after THAT display of affection. Douche.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    ... baby let me explain

Who you gonna believe? Me or your lyin' eyes?

Great joke from a comic who's name I forget. "My girlfriend accused me of cheating on her. And I was but where's the trust??"
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'll be in bed in 2 mins.....30-60 mins later sneaks in and wakes me up, ugh
    You only give surprisesex to the ones you love.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpmR2gBE-WLrJWvZX08EWPnbAyAt1nVREPFGR_q3ZsWrpWv0iYtIYMbwstHg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    OH! Another. My ex used to ask me "wanna do it?" Nothing else. just that. OH YES! TAKE ME NOW! I am SOOOOOO in the mood after THAT display of affection. Douche.

This is why men and women differ so much. As a guy, I think its a huge turn-on to be spoken to like this.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    "I apologize...Do you forgive me?"
  • sabyars
    Options
    "You're PMSing.. aren't you???"
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    "What are your feelings on anal?"

I'll let you put it in mine, if you let me put a strap on in yours. Ends the conversation permanently. Make sure to leave a long pause so they get their hopes up.
    "You show me yours, I'll show you mine."

Okay..... I like to refrain from seeing a mans "berries" at all. They always look like they're 150 years old.

Honey - you're totally missing out!!!! treat the "berries" well and you'll get the favor returned. Anal is good for him, but can be AMAZING for you.

(This concludes today's TMI post.)
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Protein is good for the complexion.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it...

I swear that is the only phrase my ex husband ever said, just another reason why he's an ex!

Amen...this is the only phase I ever hear, which is why we are not together:angry:
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    This is the one that sets them off in my experience.

"Calm Down"

Ooooo...you are right, it sets ME off!!! :mad: I tell the hubs it's similar to poking an angry tiger with a stick!!:explode:

I get the "Don't Worry" in addition to calm down. I get sooooo angry....Don't tell me not to worry or to calm down. a) I was calm before you said anything and b.) I'm not worried, you should be worried...
  • zoominzozo
    zoominzozo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Protein is good for the complexion.

My actual response when told that- "as is a punch to the (insert appropriate male terminology here)- you'll get a lovely rosy look about you."
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    "Relax"
    Nothing makes me want to scratch out your eyes more than 'Relax'.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    "I'm sorry I outbid you on that legendary weapon. I promise to pass next time the legendary drops from the impossible boss encounter"

#@$@$@$

^^ This.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    But I was drunk baby
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "What are your feelings on anal?"

I'll let you put it in mine, if you let me put a strap on in yours. Ends the conversation permanently. Make sure to leave a long pause so they get their hopes up.
    "You show me yours, I'll show you mine."

Okay..... I like to refrain from seeing a mans "berries" at all. They always look like they're 150 years old.

Honey - you're totally missing out!!!! treat the "berries" well and you'll get the favor returned. Anal is good for him, but can be AMAZING for you.

(This concludes today's TMI post.)

Nope, not for me. lol My girlfriend tries to push that on me all the time. Mind you she's 26 and has to wear depends because she didn't realize that having it everyday can eff you up horribly. Not to mention her intestines are effed as well because the "protein" eats away at your intestines. I'll stick to the old fashioned way.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    my Biggies are im sorry after doing it over and over again and its cause im a *kitten*.......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YES. Add "I was drunk," and "This is just how guys are."
  • rbvaudrizle
    rbvaudrizle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That happened before we started dating so.....technically it wasn't a lie!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    In the bathroom..... "Uh oh"