• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Damn.. feel sorry for any woman who has a guy like that

:flowerforyou:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i would pick her side on this one because its so disgusting all the germs that escape when the lid and stuff is left up. how do you flush with lip open is gross
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have never fallen in & me & my man have been together for 3 years, he never puts the seat down. Guess you could say I came well trained :wink: It's funny when my mom comes to stay though, I have to tell her it's easier for her to put the seat down then for him to :laugh:
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

In the middle of the night when you're half dead...the rude awakening you get from the *kitten* bath that ensues when the seat is left up is not overly appreciated.

lmao!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    i would pick her side on this one because its so disgusting all the germs that escape when the lid and stuff is left up. how do you flush with lip open is gross

I agree 100% with this. I also ensure my tooth brush is in the cabinet "just in case". Lol. Thankfully hubby amuses me and goes along with putting the lid down (now because of habit) as it makes life easier for him. Lol.

N.B. I have many issues inc, OCD with germs etc. - Not a complete b*tch. Lol.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    All very true...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    lol i want to see that fight. my money is on the lady one boot between the legs and any guy will be down haha
    Way to stand with your fellow man! We will never overthrow the rule of women, with you jumping sides. lol

That's a hopeless aspiration anyway, LOL! :bigsmile:
  • althebuilder
    althebuilder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    While all of the rules are true, I think that getting women to stop trying to change all of these facts is futile. Women enjoy a challenge and men enjoy watching televised sports.

As for the toilet seat, if that was all women asked for I'd be all set, I just put the thing down every time, I blame my mum for that, she started telling me to do it when I was 2 and I never got out of the habit until I lived on my own, but I only did that for like 7 years, too small a percentage apparently.
  • whollybologna
    whollybologna Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have never fallen in & me & my man have been together for 3 years, he never puts the seat down. Guess you could say I came well trained :wink: It's funny when my mom comes to stay though, I have to tell her it's easier for her to put the seat down then for him to :laugh:

I'm okay with putting the seat down for the most part. But if we have company I tell him straight out: my mom won't check. Lower the seat please. He usually complies until they go home.:flowerforyou:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Damn.. feel sorry for any woman who has a guy like that
    I hate to break this to you but all guys think like that, they just know better than to say it out loud.

As for the toilet seat thing, if it's the middle of the night and I don't have my contacts in, it all kind of looks the same. So sorry if I pee on the seat, you should have put it up when you were done.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    But . . . but, they all say "1.". How do I know which one is the most important?

The one that gets us our sammich made the quickest. :smokin:

^ This!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    lol the hints thing is right. Probably right for women too. We never take the hint.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out that the toilet seat should always be down as the default because both men and women use it in the "down" position for at least one...um, action. Women use it that way for both. 4 possible bathroom jobs and only 1 requires standing/lid up. Put it down, boys.

(Why yes, I did grow up with 4 men...how could you tell?) :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Look. .The toilet seat thing is the first step in our training. . If a woman can convince us to take responsibility for something that is obviously not our responsibility, and get us to comply with a rule that is completely irrational. .and get us to apologize when we forget to perform this irrational act, then she has won a great victory and all other training becomes easy.

That being said. . I put the damn seat down!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out that the toilet seat should always be down as the default because both men and women use it in the "down" position for at least one...um, action. Women use it that way for both. 4 possible bathroom jobs and only 1 requires standing/lid up. Put it down, boys.

(Why yes, I did grow up with 4 men...how could you tell?) :laugh:
    Yes, but when we drop a deuce we can somehow manage to put the seat down, but when a female can't it somehow becomes the man's fault???
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Man Rule MIssion Statement: NEVER talk about Man Rules.

Also, did u see that hottie?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    After reading this list, I had to go check that I do not, in fact, have a penis.

I was almost convinced I was a man for a minute there.

I checked though, and I still have a vagina, despite agreeing with everything on this list.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Lol..this is funny and accurate.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

:huh: :grumble: