Man's Rules

Options

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    How did this thread come back to life? It's from February.....?

Who cares? There's no statue of limitations.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Yes, there is.

Statue_of_Limitations.jpg
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Yes, there is.

Statue_of_Limitations.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sooo good!!!! Loved it!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I live in a house full of men, and got a real kick out of this!! Thanks for the giggle!!:laugh:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You may very well ogle, but when you do, expect a punch in the head every time :)
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    All this is absolutely true. Probably a couple more but I don't feel like exposing anymore truths
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Just needed to be highlighted :P
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    You may very well ogle, but when you do, expect a punch in the head every time :)

Funny thing is, usually when someone is wearing something overly-attention grabbing, both me and my wife are looking and talking about it.

JM
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    After reading this list, I had to go check that I do not, in fact, have a penis.

I was almost convinced I was a man for a minute there.

I checked though, and I still have a vagina, despite agreeing with everything on this list.

Cory hun you know your just one of the boys with softer parts I've told you this before :laugh: :laugh: :love:
    I had forgotten about that. Thanks, though!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    oh this list is on point lol..love it
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out that the toilet seat should always be down as the default because both men and women use it in the "down" position for at least one...um, action. Women use it that way for both. 4 possible bathroom jobs and only 1 requires standing/lid up. Put it down, boys.

(Why yes, I did grow up with 4 men...how could you tell?) :laugh:

Since a woman has to have it down for all actions, shouldn't she be more practiced about how to verify where they are placing their *kitten*?

Why should I have to be the one putting it down all the time when it's designed to sit that way and more time is spent on it in that position? I've never had a splash landing myself. The point is, if you're in the minority for how it is used, you should be the one to put it back the way it's supposed to be. Also, if you're not a freaking monkey you can pee close and accurately enough to not get it on the seat in the down position anyway. But that would be like, hard and stuff...
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out that the toilet seat should always be down as the default because both men and women use it in the "down" position for at least one...um, action. Women use it that way for both. 4 possible bathroom jobs and only 1 requires standing/lid up. Put it down, boys.

Since a woman has to have it down for all actions, shouldn't she be more practiced about how to verify where they are placing their *kitten*?

Why should I have to be the one putting it down all the time when it's designed to sit that way and more time is spent on it in that position? I've never had a splash landing myself. The point is, if you're in the minority for how it is used, you should be the one to put it back the way it's supposed to be. Also, if you're not a freaking monkey you can pee close and accurately enough to not get it on the seat in the down position anyway. But that would be like, hard and stuff...

It's not as easy as you might think...
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    And if there is any doubt....There purposely is no No. 2.

Why, you ask?

Men were coming up with the list on our laptops while doing No. 2. That is the only No. 2 allowed.
    EVERYTHING else is No. 1
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Even a monkey will look to see where they are going to sit to assess the suitability of the spot.

Also, if you pee with the seat down, you can actually get splash back onto the seat even if you do not aim the stream directly onto the seat.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i love this one
    1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic
    as long as i get to ogle her too!!!!!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Im single so my toilet seat does whatever it wants... On the other hand, I have to make my own sammiches so that sucks.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options

There's a thesis been written on this subject - it appears the debate is not up or down it is simply women are unaccustomed to changing seat position whereas men move it appropriately all the time.

Therefore its not if it should be left down it's you lot are to F'in layzy to just move it and give up whining about it. Men like to do women like to talk
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

There's a thesis been written on this subject - it appears the debate is not up or down it is simply women are unaccustomed to changing seat position whereas men move it appropriately all the time.

Therefore its not if it should be left down it's you lot are to F'in layzy to just move it and give up whining about it. Men like to do women like to talk

Yet here you are. Talking at me. Generalizing all this "lot" (women) as lazy. Go do something, then. Like taking the time to spell "lazy" and "too" appropriately. There's an exercise in irony. If everyone made sure the seat was down and ready for the next person, it wouldn't be an issue. It's called consideration. When you live by yourself you can do whatever you want. When you live with someone else, you might have to consider them in your actions. But god forbid you ever be forced to do that.

Kind of applies to scratching your balls in public, too. And a lot of other things on this stupid list. Why be considerate of others when you can be a rude little chimp?
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options

Yet here you are. Talking at me. Generalizing all this "lot" (women) as lazy. Go do something, then. Like taking the time to spell "lazy" and "too" appropriately. There's an exercise in irony. If everyone made sure the seat was down and ready for the next person, it wouldn't be an issue. It's called consideration. When you live by yourself you can do whatever you want. When you live with someone else, you might have to consider them in your actions. But god forbid you ever be forced to do that.

Kind of applies to scratching your balls in public, too. And a lot of other things on this stupid list. Why be considerate of others when you can be a rude little chimp?

But you see you are generalising to and trying to put your hang ups on me - because I don't care if the seat is up and down doesn't mean I should put it in your preferred position. Just because you are uptight about speeeeling doesn't mean I could care less.

Also in England the birth place of English we use s where a lot of English (US) use z - do I need to change this too?

This is half the problem with women - they consider consideration to be to do what they say.

BTW - for the record - I am being slightly ironic, but possibly less so now - cos I see you take this aggressive patronising line quite a lot (that non generalised for you)

Edit for.....

Scratch balls! - I haul em up with my hand down my pants, no messing there

offended.jpg