Options

Replies

• MellisaCruz
    Options
    YOU are a ROCKSTAR!!!!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Looked Beautiful and now you're Gorgeous....Keep up the Good Work
  • clh5369
    Options
    you do look great congrat!!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    Awesome job...you look AMAZING!!!
  • Missy8856
    Options
    What a beautiful family!! Great job....you look fabulous!
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look fabulolus. I am the same height as you and after I had my son, I was also around 118 lbs and looked mostly like you (your abs are awesome though!). I had my daughter about 10 months ago and am now around 135 lbs. I am also trying a combination of weight training and HIIT to get to where you are. You are truly an inspiration!!!

p.s I have the same comforter set as you :) got mine at Tj Maxx and really love it!

That's where I bought ours :-)
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the awesome response. You all are giving me motivation :-) My new goal is to be in Oxygen Magazine , every month they have a section called Are You Next? It is pictures of readers that have achieved amazing results. I know that with hard work, dedication and the support from my friends & family that I WILlL do it ! It was not easy losing the weight but I really enjoyed it & had fun doing it, especially with my Handsome husband :-). We are there to give each the push that we sometimes need and it always offer encouragement. Our daughter is 5 and one of her favorite games to play in the car is "Healthy or not Healthy". I ask her if a certain type of food is healthy or not, and she thinks it is great fun. We do not deprive her of yummy food but she knows that it is a once in a while treat :-) I am happy to say that is does not know what a Happy Meal is, the only thing she has ever had from McDonalds are the apple slices. This life style change has benefited the whole family !
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! way to be silly too ;) looks like your hubby shed a few too!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you have the EXACT abs and arms i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no joke!!!!!! you look GREAT! and your daughter is TOO CUTE!
  • hramm
    hramm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful family!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Beautiful family.. You look Amazing....
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thats so inspiring!! I am a mother of two and my husband and i are currently doing p90x together so i hope to add to the Marriage Transformations! lol You look great!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Holy cow that's great!!! and your husband looks awesome too!
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    You go girl... you look great.
  • mtrevino67
    Options
    You got yourself a hot man there!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    You look great! I love all your little moles too. I think they are so cute!
  • you are a total breathtaking show stopper!!! congrats!!! and look at how much your husband has slimmed down too! whoawhoa.
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Don't you guys all make a beautiful family?! You look AMAZING and I want to look JUST like you. Congrats!!!!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Ummm look at those abs :)
    You look amazing! Gorgeous family :)
  • Darrknys
    Options
    I was going to say dang! You both look great =D Congrats on your success and the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!