Is the hourglass still in?

Options

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    The hourglass figure will never die. It is classic.
  • kittyninja
    Options
    I don't have "hourglass" genetics, so unfortunately it doesn't matter if it's "in" or not, I'll never have it.
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Definately!!!! :happy:
  • kikukaede
    Options
    not ALL guys think skinny girls are ugly, not ALL guys think chubby girls are gorgeous. It's pretty silly to be saying 'don't let anyone tell you to feel bad because of your weight' while you are all essentially talking about how thin girls look disgusting lol.

Every weight can be pretty if you work it, and I'm pretty sure what (any decent) guys are really attracted to is what is on the inside, not the width of your hips or the size of your breasts! :)
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hourglass is IN for me!! I love a lady with curves and shape!! One of many reasons I love my fiancee...now excuse me while I adjust myself
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I first dated my husband i was 5'4''115lbs and 33-23-34, and the best shape of my life, one day he leans over to me and says "you know you could afford to gain about 10 lbs" hahahahahhahaaa guess he wanted more booty lol Go hourglass!!!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I just want to point one other thing out here, I have seen a lot of girls THINK they have an hour glass shape when in fact the don't, curvy doesn't mean hour glass, some woman rock the pear shape, and some woman rock the banna shape,

so just for the record I want to say an Hour glass looks like..... well an hour glass, this mean that your shoulders and your hips are about the same size, and your middle side dips drastically inbetween meeting in the middle

if your shoulders are smaller then your hips then you have a pear shap, if your shoulders are larger then your hips, then your not an hour glass (not sure what that is) but it can be rocked too

so just cause you have curves DOES not mean it is the famed hour glass

also just a side not the girl who made this post you look great, and I have a feeling you know you look great, So I wonder if you created this post with that pic just to get your ego boasted, well I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is that you are causing a nagitive out look on the none busty woman, and that is wrong, its not us verses them its all of us being who we are! end rant.....

Oh boy, "I" definitely don't have an hourglass frame. By your explanation I'm a "Not sure what that is" LOL, my shoulders are a little bit larger than my hips XD

I don't think anyone should stress about their "shape", just rock what you can.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would hope so!! Heck I will take one!!! LOL
  • Langlady
    Langlady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Men like curves. I have a small frame with a "ghetto booty" and I never have issues with a guy. And my fiance is a self admitted chest man but he LOVES the booty.

So the curves will always be in.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I just want to point one other thing out here, I have seen a lot of girls THINK they have an hour glass shape when in fact the don't, curvy doesn't mean hour glass, some woman rock the pear shape, and some woman rock the banna shape,

so just for the record I want to say an Hour glass looks like..... well an hour glass, this mean that your shoulders and your hips are about the same size, and your middle side dips drastically inbetween meeting in the middle

if your shoulders are smaller then your hips then you have a pear shap, if your shoulders are larger then your hips, then your not an hour glass (not sure what that is) but it can be rocked too

also just a side not the girl who made this post you look great, and I have a feeling you know you look great, So I wonder if you created this post with that pic just to get your ego boasted, well I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is that you are causing a nagitive out look on the none busty woman, and that is wrong, its not us verses them its all of us being who we are! end rant.....

Oh boy, "I" definitely don't have an hourglass frame. By your explanation I'm a "Not sure what that is" LOL, my shoulders are a little bit larger than my hips XD

I don't think anyone should stress about their "shape", just rock what you can.

After looking at your pics I can say you are diffenitly ROCKING the crap out of the banna shape, YOU look great! and that shape is great for the sleek look! you go girl

Also my shoulders are bigger then my hips, that wasnt a dig =)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think the most recent idea of sexy is just a thinner version of the hourglass
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Even at my teeny-tiniest (around 110 lbs when I was 19-20) I was still busty with some junk in the trunk. I will never not be curvaceous, no matter how thin I get, it's just my body type. And I am A-OK with that! Squats and lunges are my ghetto booty's friend :)
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    My husband loves my hourglass shape. He has told me on numerous occasions as he slides his hands down my sides to my hips...

He told me the other day he thinks I am a perfect weight, and doesn't want me losing any more weight. That is a whole other topic because I want to lose another 10-20 pounds... :happy:

You are gorgeous!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It better be in! I'm trying to get an hour glassed shape pronto! :(
  • cruisintolose
    cruisintolose Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just discovered this site last month that you put in your measurements and it will tell you what shape you are. Evidently there are 8 different body types. This site helps you so you shop for your body type (so clothes look better). It was funny cause their suggestions was what I normally went for. It was fun to figure out as I never knew that there was such a thing as a top hourglass. Yay!!

The site mentioned that 47% of women have straight bodies, so perhaps that accounts for the whole stick girl popularity! I do hate that the media can make us think one is prettier over the other. So not true! We (women) just have to keep telling ourselves that!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hourglass is always in...it will never go away. Men like curves. The end!

amen <3

exactly!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I think most men will look at anything that has a vagina. I personally like hourglass shapes, and I know there are people out there who like skinny. It just depends on the person you ask.
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options

Oh my. I did not mean to make anyone feel bad, if you have no butt, lots of butt, no boobs, lots of boobs and in whatever combo. And I didn't not post this to get attention because there are other places for that. What I rather wondered is if real people besides me still thought the real hourglass is still in. (on in-ish)
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    It better be b/c I plan on keeping that shape til the day I die!!!!! My boyfriend met me 10lbs ago and he keeps asking me why I want to lose weight. He likes a woman with an ahem... @ss on her.

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods