Is the hourglass still in?

Options
1235»

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I love my curves! Well, not so much right now but ya know, lol. I had the same measurements as Marilyn Monroe in 8th freaking grade! I must have been my daddy's worst nightmare :laugh: Luckily I was oblivious. Look up Katee Sackoff (from the new Battlestar Galactica) She's HOT and definitely curvy. She's my girl crush :blushing:
  • VeeSecrets
    VeeSecrets Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    100% hour glass here!! ????
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hourglass is always in...it will never go away. Men like curves. The end!

amen <3

Oh yeah!!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    1. I think there are some posters in here that need to learn the difference between being body confident and bringing other women down.
    Example

Okay= "I love my shape/curves/boobs/butt"
    Not okay= "Nobody loves sticks/pencils/women shaped like men"

Just like some women are naturally Pear/hourglass/apple shaped, some of us are straight up and down, as this isn't high school- that shouldn't be a problem.

2. Unless you took a recent ride in a Delorean lately neither Twiggy or Kate Moss are really up to date body idols. Conversely I would say the new body 'It Girls' are the shapelier Christina Hendricks/Jennifer Lawerence/Kim Kardashian and the athletic Jessica Biel/Jennifer Anniston/Cameron Diaz types
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Since when do figure shapes go in/out? Its not like I can switch to a pear shape if hourglass is no longer suitable in the modeling world?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I saw a pic on FB the other day that said "healthy is the new skinny." I like that.
    This.

Also let's not forget the most important and #1 opinion is our own, everyone else is #2. :)
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my hourglass body. And so does my hubby...
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend loves my hourglass shape and so do I. Doesn't really matter to me if it's 'in' or not since I can't change genetics.