5' 4" what is your goal?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Xmargo
    Options
    I have already. Lost 33 lbs and still need to lose 40lbs I'm 5'8 and a old lady of 53yrs, who wants to get healthy! Good luck to you all! You can do it!
  • Xmargo
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful and healthy!
  • Fay64
    Fay64 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5.4 and would like to be around 125-130 lbs. 10 pounds to go!
  • kandicekaye
    kandicekaye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and i have hips, thighs, butt, and a gut... the only thing i want to get rid of it the gut. I like my size 9 jeans and so does my boyfriend. I was at 155 when the stomach came to be way too much, I'm thinking i want to go to 130-135 i personally remember being super skinny at 115-120lbs and I was soooo insecure.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 and my current weight is somewhere around 132. I have a "large frame" according to past dieticians, so anything under 130 is hard for me to maintain without under-eating (which I did for 5+ years). I'm really focusing on building muscle and losing body fat, and looking better naked ;)

You do not look like you have a large frame!!

haha thanks! I guess I carry my frame well! I have SUPER broad shoulders and a really wide rib cage (I know that sounds weird, but anything with a side zipper I can forget). I definitely look smaller than I am because I'm muscular. I'm built EXACTLY like my dad, but with big giant boobs.
  • raffertygrey
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I am currently just under 170lbs. I was 189lbs last year and lost some weight with Slimming World but I am hoping to get down to at least 145lbs this year. Looking at old photos, I think I look pretty good at around 145lbs, albeit still curvy and a UK 12-14.

I will see how I feel at 145lbs then maybe look to loose another 10-15lbs. I am still quite curvy and a UK size 12 at around 130-135lbs, but I can't imagine going down to a UK size 10 or less.

It's strange because even at around the same height, people with different body shapes carry the weight so differently.
  • ptcgirlie
    Options
    My goal is 126lb - 9 stone sounds pretty good to me! I haven't weighed this since I was 15... should be interesting to see what it feels like. I've worked out that this goal will take 26 weeks (until August) to achieve... so I'm one twenty-sixth of the way there :)

I looked at this website to get an idea of what I want to weigh/look like...http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

Good luck!

Thanks for the link! That was helpful!
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal was initially 140. I started at 188 about 2 weeks ago so want to lose close to 50lb. Once I get to 140, I might try for 126 depending on how I look and feel at the time. It's more about getting fitter and looking better than the number on the scale.

I'd love to be a UK size 14 again, but would be even better if I could get back to size 12 :smile: Think I would look ill if I went any smaller than that though.
  • khanna
    khanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and my goal is a lean 125. I started out at 139 back in 09 and have been in the range of 130-133 since then. I've recently dropped to about 121 but am about 124ish now. Just working on maintaining and toning at this point. Good luck everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!