That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• dmw1493
    Options
    that moment when you have to move your engagement ring to your middle finger for now, because it's too loose to wear on your ring finger.

that moment when you put on your favorite pair of jeans and realize you didnt have to suck in to button them, and there is no longer any muffin top sticking out.
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That moment when you have to make a double chin for yourself instead of it naturally being there! Hellllooooooooo well defined jaw line! ;)
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when your have to go from classic fit to fitted shirts. :)
  • Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The moment when you can rest your hands on your hips comfortably.. and be able to fell your hip bones - not jiggly skin!
    When you hop on the scale and see an amazing #, that you haven't seen in years.... feel amazing!
  • Elundari
    Options
    I want to get to the 'being able to cross your legs moment' that's my goal!
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That moment when you walk by the snack table at a conference and automatically reach for some grapes, totally bypassing the Oreos and sodas!

That moment when you notice some faint definition in your abs... and it TOTALLY inspires you to keep up the good work!

That moment when you are soaping up in the shower and you feel your arm muscles bulging out.
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When you decline a piece of birthday cake at an office party, and you really DON'T want it.

When you put your hair in a ponytail and baby girls says "Mommy are you going for a run? That's your running hair"....it's become such a habit.
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That moment when you try on a bikini, look in the mirror, and think (for the first time in years) - 'I look good' :)))

Happened this morning!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When you are shopping and can try on pretty much anything instead of just the limited plus size selections. So many more choices!! I don't dread shopping trips now.
  • ElzbthStths
    ElzbthStths Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your "old" clothes start coming out of the back of the closet, and they not only fit, but they fit comfortably!

Your new underwear ( that you bought because your OLD underwear was just TOO uncomfortable) are now baggy and look like Granny Panties.

The arm holes in shirts and jackets no longer cut you all day long and you now have the circulation back in your hands.

You can fit that "old" bra, that you used to just spill out of, and you can go back to buying those bras that are not so full of heavy-duty strapping and support, but are dainty and delicate.
  • Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Brings tears to my eyes. I can relate to so many of those moments.

When you fit into a hot red dress you haven't worn in 8 years. And as a bonus: random guys (yes! plural!) ask if you are single and would like to go out sometime.
  • k_deering
    k_deering Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your rings start falling off and you need to get them resized.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options

That moment when you notice some faint definition in your abs... and it TOTALLY inspires you to keep up the good work!

That moment when you are soaping up in the shower and you feel your arm muscles bulging out.

DITTO THAT!!!! I'm so excited about the FAINT definition, bragging to everyone. And the guns :)

The moment when a co-worker says "that's a great outfit, is it new" NOPE! Just can fit in it again!
  • SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That moment when I wore the same sleeveless dress to Valentine's Day dinner as I wore to a December work holiday party and my boyfriend said-- wow, your arms are looking toned!!! Have you been becoming best friends with Jillian Michaels lately? I couldn't believe he could tell a difference without me even mentioning it!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    you can do your favourite jeans up again lol
  • valkomer
    Options
    That moment when you realize that you are actually looking forward to that 6 am workout with Jillian Michaels and what she's saying actually motivates you to push harder. :bigsmile:
  • kreafsnyder
    Options
    That moment when you can run and your moobs aren't smacking you in the face.
    [/quote

That literally made me giggle. :) Congrats!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That moment when you're shopping for clothes and can go into the smaller sizes like Large and it has been a lonnnnng time!
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That moment when your doctor tells you to stop taking Lipitor

^^^ This was a wonderful moment for me also ^^^
  • csnooks82899
    csnooks82899 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When your 10 year old hugs you around your waist and says, "Hey mom, I can touch both hands together real easy now"! SO you hug her even harder! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!