That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• kreafsnyder
    Options
    That moment when you can sit on your bf's knee without having to feel the burn in your legs from trying to make yourself seem lighter than you really are (or were!) :bigsmile:

YES!
  • 987Runner
    Options
    When you no longer have muffin top in your low waisted jeans!
  • kolakross
    Options
    When you have a waist again.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    save
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    That moment when your bum looks amazing in exercise shorts :D
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Okay, I haven't really lost much weight yet, but had a HUGE victory just from the bit of walking and elliptical I've been doing the past weeks:

When carrying your sleeping 50-pound child up a flight of stairs for bedtime doesn't make you gasp for air!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    That moment when your walking and your jeans just fall off and you laughed, got teary-eyed, told your MFP friends immediately about your NSV about how your jeans just fell off, and then shed a tear of joy!

True story! November 2011. I remember that day and I was down 23 pounds realizing I was half way to my goal weight! I had to buy more jeans because I went from a 15 to an 11 :)

:)
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize you are sore all day from your morning workout and you love it.
  • fameyjo
    fameyjo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That moment when... I realized I'd actually lost half my body weight.

*I have to add, the moment when I was shaving my legs in the bathtub and realized my stomach wasn't sitting in my lap anymore*
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I've had several great ones...

That moment when you reach for the clothes you've been saving for "some day when you're skinny" and they don't fit because they are too big! :laugh:

That moment when you find out you've inspired a friend to start her own journey.

That moment when you discover you do actually have hip bones and ribs.

That moment when you realize you are leaving the bar with four (yep 4!) new phone numbers from guys. :smokin:

That moment when your best friend expresses disbelief at your willpower when it comes to not eating the kids' treats. And says she could never have that kind of stuff in the house because she would eat it all.

That moment when you see a number on the scale you didn't dare to dream of seeing, ever.

That moment when you realize you are wearing a size you didn't think it was humanly possible for you to ever fit in.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    ....I realised that the steering wheel no longer rubs on my tummy as I drive, and the power steering isn't affected by my tummy being jammed against it!!!!!!
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    someone referred to me as "that thin girl you work with the short red hair".... aaaahhhhh, that was a great moment
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Two that stand out so far:

I can tie my bathrobe and when I exhale it doesn't untie itself.
    I don't have a sock line at my ankles at the end of the day.

Looking forward to many more "moments"! :)
  • quickfin
    quickfin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You need to buy all new clother (undies included) because everything looks like a circus tent.
    Are lying in bed and are concerned with a bump....and realize it's a bone.
    Waking up to work out seems natural and on a rest day you feel off all day.
    You motivate coworkers to start a biggest loser competition, beg you to join, and then beg you to quit.
  • red0101
    Options
    i cant wear my skinny jeans without belt ! :laugh:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    ...when you look in the mirror and actually see someone attractive staring back at you.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look in the mirror and suddenly realize you do not recognize that tiny face.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    That moment when your tightest pair of jeans are now shrugging off you when you put them on :)
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I bought two pair of jeans, not the stretchy kind and they were 5 sizes smaller than the ones you couldn't get into anymore. That's when I finally realized I have lost weight!!
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!