That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and really inspiring us all. I love your comments.
  • Spazbme
    Spazbme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree, I can't wait for my moment.
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes!!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    When you lift more than you ever thought possible...

When your triceps don't jiggle when you wave good bye!

Yes! Or brush your teeth! Also when the work pants feel loose.
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    That moment when you can realized you just ran 2 miles on the treadmill when running between telephone poles used to be exhausting.

That moment when you are eating a brownie with pudding and find it to be rather gross after a few bites. ( I still can't believe I didn't finish it.)

When people continually comment on the weight loss but, few pounds have come off in weeks. It must be some muscle action and toning happening.

That moment when you find you are so close to getting under the 160 mark which hasn't been seen since before the 15 year old was born.

I'm having such fun reading everyone's moments.
  • nicolie88
    Options
    Very inspirational everybody!
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That moment when you have to wear a belt with your jeans because they are to loose to stay up anymore!!!
  • Cysso
    Cysso Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That moment when...
    -you need a smaller bra
    -the shirts on the "small" side of the closet fit
    -your jeans start falling off
    -your "comfy" t-shirts are almost dresses
    -your panties are too big and fall down when you walk
  • CuteMonkeyGal
    CuteMonkeyGal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The moment when...

You get asked by a frequent customer in the department store you work at if you've lost weight.

You try on bracelets and rings and find that now you are a 9.5 ring size instead of an almost 13!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    When two very fit ladies that you totally look up to at bootcamp, tell you how great of a job you did at something! ::beaming:::bigsmile:
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The moment that light appeared between my arms and waist - I noticed that today :smile:
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When you arrive at a family event and all heads turn. That's when you know there is something to celebrate!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize you are sore all day from your morning workout and you love it.

That's what I'm smiling about today! I'm so sore and I SOOOOOOO love it!!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When you can't wait to get to work to have your usual breakfast of berries, yogurt and LF granola............. Who knew it was SO good!
  • heleflump
    Options
    That moment when - after 40 hard minutes on the elliptical you finish and think - oh what the hell I'll just do another 20!! 6 weeks 15 minutes on lowest setting killed me :happy:
  • allarazze
    allarazze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For me it was the moment I was dancing and a complete stranger comes up to tell me I have a great butt! I dont think I have ever had that happen before. I almost laughed in her face from sheer joy!
  • allarazze
    allarazze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That moment when I put on pants I got for christmas 2 months ago and realize they are way to big for me already!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That moment when you start to see definition in your abs.

Still waiting <SMILE>

But I am noticing small cjhnages....
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You keep up with the RPM targets the instructor is yelling out in spin class.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    That moment when I finally decide that I need to buy new pants because mine dont fit, and I try on one size smaller...... nope, still too big....... okay, another size down........ nope, maybe one more.........these are a little loose, but one more would be too small...... I just dropped 3 pants sizes and didnt even realize it..........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!