That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The moment when you can see your toes!!:laugh:

The moment when your sister tells you to get new jeans because the ones your wearing are too large and it looks like i have a saggy bottom... LOL:laugh: :blushing:
  • auddiejo
    Options
    You can fit into your Little Black Dress....that day is coming!!!!
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    Oh gosh. This is a fun one.

That moment when my husband told me I'm hotter now than I was when we met.

That moment when I saw two coworkers looking at me as they whispered, obviously gossiping, and they came over and told me they were talking about how great I looked.

That moment when I walked past my full length mirror and didn't recognize my own body.

That moment when I put on jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 8 years.

That moment when I did my first push-up from my toes, not my knees.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    a guy picks you up during making out and you feel light! Ooooooooooooh
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    that moment your friend says all her friends think you're hot
  • shimona77
    Options
    You're dad openly admits that when looking at a photo of you and your friend he recognized the friend first then took a moment before he realized it was you next to her!
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    When you complete a difficult 60 minute workout, wonder why it didn't burn like it usually does, and then start another 20 minute workout. :)
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when your in the middle of an hour workout and you keep repeating "Actually, I Can" to each of the workout moves.
  • JonoK
    Options
    That moment when it's finally warm enough to get out and bike. Can't wait for SPRING!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    That moment when you feel confident enough to go out running in DAYLIGHT
  • Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of pants today that not too long ago were too small for me to wear. Eventually I could get them on and they fit comfortably, then they were a bit loose and needed a belt to fit nice, then they needed a belt to stay on at all. I started wearing the belt on the first loop, soon the second, then third, fourth and finally the fifth, and last, loop.

Today I went to put on those pants (which are now way too big, like all the others I own, but I want to lose 3 more pounds before I go clothing shopping), I pulled the belt comfortably snug and tried to get it on the last loop and looked down to see that I was beyond that by over an inch and am going to need to get a new belt! BIG Grin! :D
  • HyakSally
    HyakSally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was sitting with my husband at a tennis match, watching my daughter. A mom of another player, and a casual friend who hadn't seen me in a year, walked past us and gave my husband a "dirty look." A few moments later, I cheered for my daughter. When this mom heard my voice, she did a double take and said, Sally? She thought my husband was with another woman! I had done a very slow weight loss, and had gone from a size 20 to a size 8.
  • ElzbthStths
    ElzbthStths Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ...in reading all of these posts you feel great, because you've actually had these "moments" and can relate to each one!!
    Best all around moment has to be when you lay down on your back and both hip bones poke up.
    Therefore, you no longer have to lay down on the bed any longer to zip up your pants.

AAAHHHH!

"That moment when...." experiences I ask for all to know, because it makes it all worth it and keeps you going.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I was sitting with my husband at a tennis match, watching my daughter. A mom of another player, and a casual friend who hadn't seen me in a year, walked past us and gave my husband a "dirty look." A few moments later, I cheered for my daughter. When this mom heard my voice, she did a double take and said, Sally? She thought my husband was with another woman! I had done a very slow weight loss, and had gone from a size 20 to a size 8.
    HAHA!!! That is AWESOME!!!! I love it...
  • Aoife_Eile
    Aoife_Eile Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 weeks in, 10 pounds lighter, and was in college today with a group member. We were chatting about the presentation we were getting ready for and she just randomly said "Aoife, you've lost so much weight! You look amazing!!"

Made my day :D

Also I'm noticing a huge difference in the way my clothes are fitting. Those skinny jeans aren't so skinny anymore :)
  • KimmySue72
    KimmySue72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that you really CAN achieve your weight loss goals!
  • JonoK
    Options
    That moment when you run further and faster then you've ever run in your whole life. 10 minute mile - 25 minutes.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That moment when someone tells YOU that YOU motivate THEM. WOW.
  • BumInTheSun73
    BumInTheSun73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that your pant legs are now dragging on the ground, because your pants now sag since you no longer have the belly and butt to fill them up. :happy:
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    When your significant other is touching you more and noticing the muscle in your butt and thighs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!