Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm only watching for Dolvett. He's dreamy. DREAMY!

Boo Conda. What a royally bad woman. And just like Marianon suggested, we should skip the show and hit the gym. Let's show NBC we don't can't be manipulated this way. Booooo Conda!

haha Dolvett really IS dreamy :) He's awesome. Conda is aggravating but I am happy Daphne was sent home.
  • montana480
    Options
    I to am at the point that I don't want to watch it anymore, But even more than Conda why are Bob and Dolvett being to laxed this season... They are not pushing anyone and the weight loss has not been a great deal.... I do agree that Conda and Kim both need to grow up and remember why they are there. Childish, poor loosers, and holy crap bad attitudes.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Can't stand her.
  • chupal01
    Options
    I about lost it last night when she said "I'm a rold model for my daughter..."! I was like, did I hear her right? Wow...

The AUDACITY of some people!!

Someone commented that Mike is just as bad sometimes. I don't think he is, he is being overshadowed. How many times did he say to Kim and Conda to give Adrian a break. Lets give him a chance? Not once did those two beotches agree to it...

Bout ready to give up on this season of Biggest Loser. Which makes me sad... I have watched this show since season ONE!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It's alarming how immature & selfish she is since she's a mother. What a horrendous role model for her daughter. I can only imagine what that child is learning. Conda already admitted that her little girl has an attitude like her, like it was funny. It's not funny.
  • lythande
    Options
    I can't believe that Conda still hasn't been voted off!!! I know Adrian came in with a little attitude, but dang!! If I were Daphne, I would have been angry, too. She had to sit there and watch them all talk bad about her brother. I think Daphne could have handled the situation better, but emotions can cause people to do stupid things.

Conda has had an attitude from the beginning, and has been controlling. She definitely fits her name... she is a SNAKE. I think the other contestants are afraid of her. Her brother seems to be a pretty nice guy, though.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Cant. Stand. Her.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't like to say that I hate anybody, but she sure has been a spoiled, snotty, whiney little drama queen.
  • CondaWho
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. Conda's a virus to everyone, even her family has excuses as to why she is the way she is. I mean haven't we all had traumatic experiences that we'd like to forget? The difference is, is that not everyone is a sad little pitty party that has to poison everyone around them so they feel better. She can never admit when she's wrong or loses. She just wants to brag when she wins and make excuses when she loses, and when shes confronted she blows up, and then cries to win everyone back. The old sayings true, "Misery LOVES company" and her names Conda. Ill watch the show again when Condas voted off. (Which if they're smart, they'll get right on that, before she cons them into eating bread so she can win) :laugh:
  • CondaWho
    Options
    Conda was the biggest loser from the begining, just a different kind of loser. :laugh:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    As the show IM SURE EDITS.........to every extreme......I want to dislike Conda......especially after this last episode! ugh! she seems so manipulative and horrible! BUT...................I have a huge disdain for "reality TV" because half of it is scripted and half of it is "based on true events".......so therefore where does the Biggest Loser stand amongst all of the purposely created drama in media these days? who knows......Hopefully it will just INSPIRE people to lose weight and get healthy regardless, which is most likely the point of the show. I truly hope so!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes..she is ruining the entire show
  • LoserCondahoooo
    Options
    Fat heffa, wished Daphne would have knocked her out. Stupid cunning hooobag.She had drama with others in the house before Daphne and her brother were there and she will have drama after. She is a racist sleeze who will stay fat because she stresses too much on lies and sneakiness. If someone backs over her a few times with a mack truck it would improve her appearance and the world would not have lost anything. That's a win-win.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Anaconda comes to mind.
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    Now that she's switched teams, I don't think Emily is going to take her B.S. and I think they will try to vote her off. Emily and Cassandra aren't stupid - they may have went along this one time but all of them wanted Daphne out.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I to am at the point that I don't want to watch it anymore, But even more than Conda why are Bob and Dolvett being to laxed this season... They are not pushing anyone and the weight loss has not been a great deal.

I think the producers and editing have a lot to do with this. I think they just think the high school drama is better for ratings than showing all the workouts and the trainers pushing them. I hope productions considers changing this or I'm done with the show. I know it's reality TV and you need some personal issues and drama for entertainment, I'm for that, but it has gotten out of control. The show is losing what it's main focus is supposed to be about.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hate is a strong word, but I definitely do not like her. I'm really disgusted with the behaviors on campus this season. Shame on those who are acting out (for lack of a more appropriate term). :frown:
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

LOL
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    I read one article that interviewed Aurthur from a couple seasons back -
    http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/14/10404944-conda-has-biggest-loser-fans-and-former-players-fuming

This is the part of the article that I can only shake my head at:
    According to Arthur, who routinely shares his post-show thoughts on YouTube, she's "straight up mean," and that's coming from a man who met her before the first episode of this season aired. Back then, Conda warned him that she would be a villain, but he didn't really take her seriously. Now he does.

...and regarding editing, this makes complete sense:

And if she ever claims that it's just editing that makes her look that way, Arthur certainly won't back her up.

"The cameras, yeah, they can cut and paste, but they can only show what we give them," he added.

So - Conda knows exactly what she's doing, and it's being done completely on purpose.
  • foggymama
    Options
    Yeah. That was a joke! Unfortunately her daughter is a snotty little brat too:( she shouldn't be a role model for anyone!