Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options
1242526272830»

Replies

• JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think the whole Daphne and Adrian thing was the only "come back" they thought was going to happen.

Except when they read what the contract actually said to Jeremy it stated... All contestants, even eliminated contestants, will be competing in the final challenge. The winner will automatically be given a spot in the finale. (I typed that from memory)...

What that tells me... NOBODY read the contract.

SUCK IT UP PEOPLE!!! You just threw a way a chance of a lifetime!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I agree- these people are a major disappointment.
  • pollypocket27
    Options
    I hated her from the start. I really wanted Emily to win!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I was taken aback when I saw that one woman last 15 lbs in one week... I mean, I could easily expect this from a very obese person but she wasn't that large anymore. She was 160-something and went down to the 140s in one week.. did anyone else find that extremely odd? She had to have had a LOT of water in her system during her last weigh-in.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I think she lost 2 pounds the prior week? I'm not exactly sure, so don't quote me on it. I know she's been worried about them sending her home each week, so she's really trying hard to not be eliminated. I was just shocked at the two guys that everyone thought were going to potentially make it to the finale walked out. Lame.
  • seanbova
    seanbova Posts: 1
    Options
    Conda and Kim create so much drama. I'm really disappointed they are in the final three. Bullying your way to winning the Biggest Loser is extremely sad.
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    I think Abby Rike is still the one contestant that pulls at my heart strings... the one that lost her family in a car accident. I remember I cried like a baby when she told her story!

This!! What an inspiring story to go through something so horrible and tragic but yet be able to overcome and try to get on with life. Abby is by far my favorite contestant they have had.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    didn't get to see the whole episode last night...

*SPOILER ALERT*
    glad to see that it wasn't Conda that won the whole thing.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was rooting for Emily too. I love her hair lol
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I have it on the DVR, and by the time I got home last night got to see the 3 finalists doing their weigh in.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i couldn't stand conda!

and the show is going down hill. too many times of letting the eliminated players try to win a spot back. and the weight loss this year, just didn't seem to match up to previous years. i mean, jeremy, kim, mike and the one pink team member DID do fabulous......but some of the "losers" just seemed to be squeaking by all season. why WASTE that opportunity?
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    didn't get to see the whole episode last night...

*SPOILER ALERT*
    glad to see that it wasn't Conda that won the whole thing.

She may as well have since it was still in the family.
    Oh & I have to say even though she got on my nerves the entire show that heffa looked good on the finale!!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I too thought she looked wonderful. Wished she would have been a nicer person on the show, so I could have been really excited for her.