Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    when your own MOTHER asks your trainer "how's she been behaving?!" REALLY?!! you KNOW that's bad!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I don't care for her either. But ya'll do realize it's a tv show , right? She's probably just acting how they tell her to act for publicity.
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Supposedly there has been some kind of big walk-off, contestants kicked out, others brought back... it's on the BL site with a spoiler alert... that's the only reason I watched it last night. But a big lot of nothing happened. Starting to think maybe they cooked up the story just to make people tune in.

I was SO mad when they voted off Cassandra, though. Really.
    That walkout was with the next season's cast. This season is already wrapped, winner already spending the money.
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can't take Conda either. I would have voted her out a LONG time ago....all that complaining! Now she thinks she is so great. I still enjoy the show, but being two hours long is impossible to watch with two small kids and bedtimes.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Supposedly there has been some kind of big walk-off, contestants kicked out, others brought back... it's on the BL site with a spoiler alert... that's the only reason I watched it last night. But a big lot of nothing happened. Starting to think maybe they cooked up the story just to make people tune in.

That walkout was with the next season's cast. This season is already wrapped, winner already spending the money.

Season finale is Live tv so it's not completely done yet.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I just don't understand Conda at all. I haven't liked her right from the beginning with her easy dislike of others for no good reason. I don't understand why those there don't see it. But it is partially scripted tv so you just never know the whole reality of what is going on there.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Exactly. I'm sure the editing of the show has a lot to do with it. They want to create drama to keep it interesting. However, they don't seem to get that they are losing their audience because of it.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I catch it from time to time, but it seems like they do so many little cheesy advertising plug-ins now. Have they always done it so much? Like the cheerios thing, Lara bars, etc. Annoying!

And yes, Conda sucks. I don't care for Chris either (that whole thing when she was whining about bob "deceiving" her a few weeks ago. Bleh.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Forget Conda, who in their right mind names their kid "Chism?"
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I catch it from time to time, but it seems like they do so many little cheesy advertising plug-ins now. Have they always done it so much? Like the cheerios thing, Lara bars, etc. Annoying!

And yes, Conda sucks. I don't care for Chris either (that whole thing when she was whining about bob "deceiving" her a few weeks ago. Bleh.
    Yeah, the product placement crap is annoying too. How about you just cut out all that that stupid "coming up next" and "on the first hour of Biggest Loser" recap garbage and make the show an hour long.

Chris totally knew she was safe last week so she was lazy. I dislike her too. She thinks she has some weird entitlement that no one else has. Like she owns Bob.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    I personally don't like her at all! I am so tired of these women playing the single mom card to stay on the program (Conda and Kim) I think the best thing to happen even though it was stupid on her part was Daphne putting Conda on the black team though because at least Kim has mellowed out a little bit because of it. Conda has to go!!!!
  • nassau_county
    Options
    I despise her, Bob is right, she is a nasty person, and clearly hates african americans - which was evident when we saw her child,. she took her hatred of black men out on the only 2 african americans on the show
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

^^THIS..and they're still casting for the next season according to the website.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options

^^THIS..and they're still casting for the next season according to the website.

They haven't cast next season yet. The walkout is this cast.
  • lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Conda gets on my last nerve! She is so manipulative, and has that evil eye look on her face. She stirs up too much trouble. I really hope she goes soon.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The way I see it, it is a "reality" show. We want to believe that it is real, but the reality of it is that it probably isn't. She is drama, and apparently the ratings are good if she (aka drama) is there. People will watch because they don't like her, and want to see her thrown off. Do I think she will win, no. Do I like her? I don't know her, and therefore can't say. As someone else said, she's probably acting for fame purposes only.
  • Jan3361
    Jan3361 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just don't like her name. Heba was the "don't like your name" one lasy season. It's shallow, but that's the main reason I didn't like them. And Conda's crappy attitude just puts the icing on the cake for me.
  • megantraina
    Options
    This show used to inspire me, this season it has just pissed me off every freakin week. I'm done watching these negative nasty people, they belong on Big Brother or Survivor (or some other show where their horrible personalities and attitudes would serve their audience better), not Biggest Loser. I suppose I shouldn't lump them ALL together, but it seems the contestants who were there for the right reasons with the heart and attitude I've personally come to expect from this show, all went home early, leaving the hyenas to fight it out... Conda, UGH! Hope she reads this and is ashamed of herself!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    This show used to inspire me, this season it has just pissed me off every freakin week. I'm done watching these negative nasty people, they belong on Big Brother or Survivor (or some other show where their horrible personalities and attitudes would serve their audience better), not Biggest Loser. I suppose I shouldn't lump them ALL together, but it seems the contestants who were there for the right reasons with the heart and attitude I've personally come to expect from this show, all went home early, leaving the hyenas to fight it out... Conda, UGH! Hope she reads this and is ashamed of herself!

^^ THIS
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    interested to see what causes the "walk-out" they advertised. thinking that of course Conda must've had a hand in it. lol