Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Me and a coworker absolutely can't stand her! She is so sneaky! And she thinks she is so much better than everyone else, constantly. Get rid of her already, geez. But last season I couldn't stand John and he ended up being the BL. Definitely wanted Ramone to win.

And what is up with Dolvette (sp?) trying to be so spiritual about everything? It gets old fast especially when you can tell it's so scripted. I love BL and I think it's very inspiring but season after season it gets worse and worse.
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    This is by far the worse season of the biggest loser I have ever seen and I have seen every season since season 1!!! I thought the season with Heba was the worse til now!! I can not stand Conda with a passion she is very sneaky and conniving I can not believe these people do not see right through her!! I know once they got home and watched it they were kicking themselves for ever dealing with her!!

I started watching the seasons over again on Netflix and I'm on season 6 and can't stand Heba! She annoys the hell out of me!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    She is the biggest manipulator ever! I will just be done if she wins. I hope that they drop some of the new producers and get back to the old ways.
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Haaaaaaate Conda. Especially when she pulls the "I'm a good role model for my daughter" thing while backstabbing and getting her team to throw a weigh-in.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I did hate her. But I was having a Biggest Loser mini marathon earlier and now she's not too bad. :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Supposedly there has been some kind of big walk-off, contestants kicked out, others brought back... it's on the BL site with a spoiler alert... that's the only reason I watched it last night. But a big lot of nothing happened. Starting to think maybe they cooked up the story just to make people tune in.

I was SO mad when they voted off Cassandra, though. Really.

the supposed walk off refers to the season that is currently filming...the one with Conda, Chism, etc. is actually already filmed and done, except for the live finale show.

I used to watch the show religiously, even after I lost all my weight. Really liked...Season 9? the one where the 500 plus pound guy, Michael, ended up losing half his body weight and won the season.

Now...not so much. I just don't really like or empathize with the contestants on the show that's currently airing...and there's too much game playing...
  • DeniseAS
    DeniseAS Posts: 87
    Options
    ME She is not nice and thinks she is all that!
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    people still watch this? :noway:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like to gorge myself on fast food and ice cream and watch the biggest loser.
  • buttercup922
    Options
    HA ha ha!! She drives me nuts, not to mention she is just outright mean. I just remembered i have it recorded; Yay!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I really can't stand her. To the point it makes mad that, she is from my state. Even worse,she live 20 minutes from where I grew up. Thank goodness I don't go "home" much. With my horrible luck, I would run in to her. Then I would have to open my fat mouth about what a horrible back stabbing B**** she is.

I don't like people like her. If you're going to sit and talk a bunch of S***. Say it to my face. At least have the balls to do that. Also, the world doesn't revolve around you. Pull your head out of your A** and deal with your stuff. Not every one else. Sorry I could go on about her. Also have said some horrible things about her to my husband.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Yes, please Conda go far, far, far away, like to some unknown island and take all your friends with you!!!!! :bigsmile:

Whats with the weight, most of them are still as BIG as ever, and Tuesday all together they lost 34 pds, thats aweful!!!!!!. ..to me it still looks like were in week 2 and not 10 weeks into it!!!!! :grumble:

TIME TO BRING BACK THE YELLOW LINE!!!! :wink:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    OMG !!!! I cant stand her:explode:
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have to grit my teeth whenever I watch Conda....Apparently, she has sparked a new saying...."Hey, don't be such a 'Conda'"...I love it....lol... :laugh:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    They haven't started filming the next season yet. That will start right after the live finale and they have the next round of auditions. I still have enough weight to go that I might try again.

I auditioned for the current season and even had a call back. I now know why they didn't pick us though. We didn't whine enough.

At one point we (my brother and I) joked about wanting to be dead on the floor asking the trainer "is that all you got?"

I would love to be on the show, but I am proud that they realized we wouldn't fit in with this crowd! :)
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Cant stand Conda or Kimmy. Period. Kimmy keep talking about she misses her kids, blah blah blah. yea well you knew what you were signing up for. you knew you would be away from your fam and kids for a long time. shut your whinning up.
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think this season is the worst for weight lose... only a couple of hit 100lbs and no records were broken this time.... I dont think this group had the motivation as the other seasons
  • ArleneMobley
    ArleneMobley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Conda and Kim...cant stand either one

They are both nasty. I want them kicked off! Now that Cassandra has been sent home, I am rooting for Emily!
  • MusiqDiva
    Options
    I'm just hoping Conda isn't like this in real life...PLEASE LET THIS JUST BE FOR THE SHOW!!! Yea, kinda sad Cassandra was kicked off, but wishing her the BEST of luck!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm just hoping Conda isn't like this in real life...PLEASE LET THIS JUST BE FOR THE SHOW!!! Yea, kinda sad Cassandra was kicked off, but wishing her the BEST of luck!
    For her baby's sake, I hope you are right. Although, on the episode where she was at home her family basically said she's always like that.