Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Tired of Biggest Loser. Not fresh anymore. Almost scripted. Trying to evoke "life changing" a teary-eyed aha moment every program, coupled with an in-program commercial.

The trainers have evolved into caricatures of their original personas.

Everyone trying to be "genuine"; complaining when someone is "playing games". It's one big game.

The fake emotional crap drives me crazy. Letters from Home. Phone Calls home. Then they get to go home and they hang out with their friends, going to the same places that made them fat and give a speech about their new-found discipline.

Oh yeah, I hate Conda too. Almost as much as Kimmy. Then the Father begging to be sent home instead of his son. I have tear running down my leg over that scene. Hey, the fat kid blew it. Send him home.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    CONDA is definately a whining spoilt little cow!! lol
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Biggest Loser..what's with Bob wearing knee socks all the time now? New fashion, or do we think he's hiding some new tattoos?
    I think fashion statement. Bob doesn't seem shy about showing his tats.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    missed the last episode, and sad to say, not sure that I really "missed" anything! Totally used to look forward to watching TV on Tuesday night, or Wednesday if I recorded it.
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Send Conda HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Biggest Loser..what's with Bob wearing knee socks all the time now? New fashion, or do we think he's hiding some new tattoos?
    I think fashion statement. Bob doesn't seem shy about showing his tats.
    I know he's got plenty of others, but thought maybe he's got somehing inappropriate for TV, or too revealing of his private life under those socks....
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    they were all wearing some sort of long underwear or body suit type stuff- I'm guessing it was cold! lol
  • Deidre33
    Deidre33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I thought it was only me.!!!!! But, me and my coworkers HATE CONDA!!! She is the biggest manipulator I have ever seen! She is soo decietful i am afraid she might weasle her way into being the Biggest loser !!! Chant =send her home, send her home!!!! lol
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Supposedly there has been some kind of big walk-off, contestants kicked out, others brought back... it's on the BL site with a spoiler alert... that's the only reason I watched it last night. But a big lot of nothing happened. Starting to think maybe they cooked up the story just to make people tune in.

I was SO mad when they voted off Cassandra, though. Really.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Everyone sure is a buzzkill over this season. It's my first time watching TBL and I'm not getting the big deal. Of course it's scripted, it's reality tv. Weightloss is just something to be more interested in, instead of watching 20somethings get drunk and tan themselves into slices of bacon. I just don't get it. Either watch it or don't. Sheesh.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her!! She's hated all the men so far!
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Conda and Kim...cant stand either one
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Me!

I have to admit I barely watch the show anymore, just take peeks here and there and I usually Google the spoilers so I don't have to watch the whole thing. There's too much filler (i.e. fluff) in the show, and I was very turned off when I read about what goes on behind the scenes from some former contestants and trainers.

But yeah, she's annoying :)
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    So.. what happened to Chism? (sp?) when he got sent home... oh right, they can't show us on tv, you now basically HAVE to tune in via their website to see the 'hey I got sent home, here's my progress' stuff... that along with the commercials instead of food / fitness tips .... crazy.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    This is by far the worse season of the biggest loser I have ever seen and I have seen every season since season 1!!! I thought the season with Heba was the worse til now!! I can not stand Conda with a passion she is very sneaky and conniving I can not believe these people do not see right through her!! I know once they got home and watched it they were kicking themselves for ever dealing with her!!
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yea, I can't stand her. She has a lot of growing up to do.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Conda and Kim...cant stand either one

Don't know where they got this seasons bunch. But I agree that these two are the worse. Don't even want to watch the rest of the season at this point and I LOVE the show!
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I can't believe they haven't voted Kim and Conda off yet. Why can't the rest of the team see what we see? They don't even complain about the two of them.
  • StuzRoz
    StuzRoz Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree 100% with TheRoadDog
  • treeatlast
    Options
    I try not to put energy into hating people, but I really, REALLY do not like Conda. I cannot understand why she has so much power in that house! The thought that she might be going home seems never to have crossed her mind, and no one has ever written her name down. How can this be? She seems so toxic, i cannot understand why people would not be itching to get rid of her!