What do you reckon is the WORST FEELING to have?

Options

Replies

• sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I used to think it was jealousy but then I realised that I wouldn't feel jealous if I didn't love my husband so much so I decided to turn the feeling around and focus on how wonderful my husband is and how jealous those other women at dancing must be when I walk out the door with him every time. :heart:
  • spluker
    Options
    I would say anxiety and panic attacks. It's a state of mind that actually gets physical. People who went through it probably will agree.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I would say anxiety and panic attacks. It's a state of mind that actually gets physical. People who went through it probably will agree.

Defs agree 110%
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Unrequited Love - get past it & start again.

Grief - Never to have those moments again :(

Depression - How to learn it's not you, it's your brain!

Russ.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    The ultimate evil is hopelessness. So long as you're breathing, there's still hope.
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Depression, mainly because it includes so many other feelings like desolation, hopelessness, hurt, hate, etc and then there are the physical side effects like lack of energy, being tired but unable to sleep, unable to take pleasure in anything.
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd say grief and depression are the two worst feelings you could experience, I've had to experience both but grief is a part of life because you're going to lose the people you love it's inevitable because no-one lives forever. Depression is an ongoing problem with me especially at this time of the year, It's a nasty all consuming illness which literally takes over my life, I hope one day I can find a way to deal with it better especially as I'm making a lot of good changes to my life this year.
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is a feeling or if there's a word for it but I think the worst thing to have happening in your mind is having two oposing voices fighting with eachother. Like internal conflict that never goes away. I think that's the worst thing I've ever experienced.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Anxiety is the worst for me. It can cause depression, stress and make my stomach hurt. Blah!

This :(
  • KimLeyva
    Options
    The worst feeling to have ............is to have someone you love find out that you lied to them. How do I fix it? To apologize, and to never do it again!!!
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    being seriously let down by someone you care about
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Helplessness.

I can't do anything to make it better.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Rejection from a person you had feelings for,it heals but takes a part of your soul.

That
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options

Defs agree 110%

Agree x
  • CarrieBeard
    CarrieBeard Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The ultimate evil is hopelessness. So long as you're breathing, there's still hope.

I agree. To feel Hopeless would be the worst feeling. True sign of giving up or feeling that there is no way out.
  • rhi_hope
    Options
    For me, without a doubt, it would have to be regret.

You get over embarrassment, depression can be overcome (it is hard work though), hopelessness can be made hopeful etc, but feeling regret ... it's horrible because you can't change whatever it is which caused that feeling. All you can do is forgive (others or yourself) and move on, but the feeling of regret or being regretful for a situation or action taken doesn't change.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Defs agree 110%

I absolutely agree with this, and with grief/loss. They are kind of equal in my book.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Rejection from a person you had feelings for,it heals but takes a part of your soul.

That

agree
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Grief and anxiety.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Having the Flu and you dont know if you are going to make it to the crapper before you blow, so I would guess that would be helplessness