What do you reckon is the WORST FEELING to have?

Options

Replies

• FitinFiveMonths
    Options
    Alone.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    The remorse of losing a child. I can't think of anything more painful. It would devastate my world. It chokes me up just thinking about it.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Boredom! That's when I do bad things ;)
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Anxiety is the worst for me. It can cause depression, stress and make my stomach hurt. Blah!

^^^This and fear!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Losing in the South Park version of Ro Sham Bo
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Depression/sadness.

To get rid of it I look at clothes/fashions, makeup, art, blogs. I think, I am better than this, I am doing this for me! I am a warrior.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Getting kicked in the nuts. Worst feeling ever.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Getting kicked in the nuts. Worst feeling ever.

You've lived a pretty good life then :-)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    The remorse of losing a child. I can't think of anything more painful. It would devastate my world. It chokes me up just thinking about it.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, the grief of losing a child. I pray I never experience that kind of pain. I can only imagine that it is the deepest, darkest hell a living person can experience.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Rejection - in all situations. I dont like to feel rejected but I guess in order for me to cope with that I would definitely work harder to improve myself

Embarrassment - I use to feel embarrassed all the time and didn't know what to do. If embarrassing things happen to me, I just go with it and I learned to just turn it around to something funny

Insecure - This is has definitely improved but I don't like when I try to mask my insecurities sometimes. So that's why I'm doing something about it. Getting healthy, staying positive, etc.

The main things that help me deal with things is basically staying positive and being very kind :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    For me, probably rejection and loneliness
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    A broken heart :-(
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    When I eat a little/or a lot to much, then feel stuffed and horrible. I ALWAYS feel better when I ate slowly and stop when I am almost full. Instead of overeating then wanting to die lol
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anxiety...knowing something's on the brink of happening, and your gut tells you its not good, yet you can't do anything about it. So maybe that falls with helplessness...

That and a broken heart...
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Insecurity - This one I fight all the time. I am so insecure with so many things. I have gotten better. I don't have a panic attack now every time my manager calls me into his office. The one I am still fighting with is insecurity in relationships. Yesterday was a big step for me. My SO went out to dinner with his ex2be and the kids. I worked late, did a little retail therapy and went back to his house. I read a book and snuggled with dogs.

Guilt - This one I saw a therapist about for a while. I had a lot of pent up guilt that I have been carrying around for years. I let go of the guilt and moved on. There are sitll things that I feel guilty about like taking a day off if it is busy, but the skeletons in the closet..not anymore.

To feel better with whatever I am doing..I just do something. It could be shopping, taking dog for a walk, playing with dog, reading, taking a bath. Just something to stop the circle in my head.

Even when my life took a nosedive..I never lost hope. IF you have hope, you have a future.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    That's exactly what I was thinking, the grief of losing a child. I pray I never experience that kind of pain. I can only imagine that it is the deepest, darkest hell a living person can experience.

This may sound terrible but losing my parents and wife I could recover over time. If I lost my son I don't know if I could ever come out of that tail spin.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options

This may sound terrible but losing my parents and wife I could recover over time. If I lost my son I don't know if I could ever come out of that tail spin.

I lost my son at 20 weeks pregnant. It took me 4 years to even talk about it without bursting into tears. On that day I still go to the bay and release a flower for him. (Had him cremated, his daddy released his ashes in the bay from his boat).
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    grief/loss of a loved one, especially when the person is still young. Lost my mom just 3 years ago(she was 47)

Watching my kids look through photos of her and my youngest can't remember her, rips my heart to pieces. Thinking of something I would have called to ask her about and knowing that there will not be an answer when I call the number that used to be so familiar and is now hard to remember.

Realizing that I too am forgetting things that I never thought I would forget! The familiar feel of her hug, the sound of her laugh, and the smell of just her.
    And with grief comes a whole wave of other feelings that are just awful, regret, anger, fear, sadness, and even numbness...sometimes you just become numb to all other feelings during grief.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    The worst feeling possible for me would be losing someone(also a pet) close too early. I hate the hopeless, no control, never going to see them again feeling.............and the worst part, waking up in the morning and remembering they are gone.

I have never lost a person close to me (thank god!) But I when I got my first kitten I was 11-12 years old and I found her one morning about 2 months after having her, she was having seizures. My mother & I took her to the emergency vet and they said she had Feline infectious peritonitis (FIP), a horrible, incurable disease. I had to put her down that day when she was about 4 months old. It still makes me tear up... Then about 6 months ago our rottweiler Chance who was 3 1/2 started limping so we took him to the vet, they misdiagnosed him 2 times. Then we found out he had bone cancer, had to get his back leg removed within the week, knowing it was more to make him happy and comfortable his last few months. If he wasn't diagnosed incorrectly, AND given laser therapy which spread the cancer faster, he would've survived with the leg transplant if they would've done it right away. I took him to a new vet, they diagnosed from the first xray, so we had the transplant, he had about 4-5 happy months. Then thanksgiving morning our vet came to the house and put him down. It was probably the hardest thing I have dealt with in my adult life. I am a complete animal lover, and to see one suffer & be taken away far to early kills me :c

Now I'm crying... I don't like this thread lol

Sorry to run on like that. Get your pets double checked at different vets if your ever doubt the first one!
  • jadesta55
    Options
    i listen to Drake, work out and sleep the pain away