What do you reckon is the WORST FEELING to have?

Options

Replies

• onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Probablly guilt! And to deal with it i have to forgive myself and accept my downfalls and that things happen in sequences and not one person is ever really to blame xxx

This one for me.
  • 2004Jessica
    Options
    Defeat.
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    grief ... to help with it exercise getting outdoors nothing like a fresh breeze to wash away pain
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I hate feeling helpless...I had a miscarriage in Dec. 09 and it was by far the most helpless i have ever felt. it is a horrible feeling.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    fear of abandonment...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Anxiety is the worst for me....followed by disappointment.
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    I would say anxiety and panic attacks. It's a state of mind that actually gets physical. People who went through it probably will agree.

Defs agree 110%

anyone who has felt anxiety or uncontrollable irrational thinking knows this just sucks the most. for sure.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    regret..

regret can eat at you for years and can make you want to change everything but a lot of times you can't.
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Guilt, anxiousness and anxiety. All result from overeating, binging or anything involving it. I see a therapist for one and that always helps. Another thing I do is drink digestive health tea to help flush it out of system, relax and remind myself that tomorrow is a new day and I can learn from this mistake.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Jealousy... it makes you ugly and sick inside. Rising above and remembering all that you do have is the only way to get through... :blushing: (I'm not always so good at that!)
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    When you care for someone and other person thinks that you are an Idiot.
    That feeling is worst for me!!!
  • Keveegee
    Options
    Hangover !!!
    Too many side effects !!!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    All of these feelings, anger, hate, fear, worry, doubt, shame, rejection, guilt, depression, are from the devil. Satan loves it when we are miserable with these feelings. We dont have to feel this way! There is power in Jesus!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hopelessness, ie when a loved one is in pain and you can't ease it.

As horrible as the grief was after losing my Mom, it was harder when she was sick and hospitalized.
  • wsogden87
    wsogden87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The worst feeling for me is fear/anxiety... mostly dealing with my children and something happening to them. FREAKS.ME.OUT
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    The worst feeling possible for me would be losing someone(also a pet) close too early. I hate the hopeless, no control, never going to see them again feeling.............and the worst part, waking up in the morning and remembering they are gone.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The worst feeling for me is fear/anxiety... mostly dealing with my children and something happening to them. FREAKS.ME.OUT

This. For sure.
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anxiety def tops the cake for me..
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Uncertainty/doubt. I think I have been everything from depressed to apathetic, but uncertainty is probably the worst. It keeps your mind going and incapable of ignoring your own thoughts.
  • andreacord
    Options
    The worst feeling possible for me would be losing someone(also a pet) close too early. I hate the hopeless, no control, never going to see them again feeling.............and the worst part, waking up in the morning and remembering they are gone.

^This. Been there, done that a couple times lately. Such a crappy feeling. Basically the heartbreak that comes from this is the worst feeling.