5 random/interesting facts about you

Options

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    1: I have an immature fascination of playing in the mud, hence why I wanna try out Tough Mudder ;)
    2: Guinea pigs are my favorite animal.
    3: I want a Great Dane oh so baaaaad.
    4: marine biology fascinates me, maybe because I'm a Cancer. :)
    5: I could live off of desserts alone.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    1. I've survived more car accidents than most people ever experience and have the scars to prove it.
    2. I once broke my back at a Pink Floyd concert. Ok, technically I had left the concert before I broke it, but they were still playing and I was within 1 mile of the venue. I think.
    3. I am a recovering alcoholic, an ex-smoker and an avid recreational pharmacologist.
    4. I once drove seven hours for a 4 hour booty call, turned around, drove seven hours back and went to work.
    5. I like to play at being a writer but have never managed to write anything longer than 40 pages.
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a crazy cat lady.
    2. I can't sing a note but that doesn't stop me!
    3. I love to write and people enjoy my stories.
    4. Salsa, Cha-Cha, Meringue... You name it, if it's a Latin dance I can do it!
    5. I strive to always be honest because I think that's a very important quality to possess. :D
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    1. I have blue eyes, but my right eye has a hazel dot on the iris
    2. I hate socks but live in canada, so I only wear them between halloween and easter. but not while at home.
    3. I love the smell of, but hate the taste of, tea.
    4. I have 9 piercings> one in my nose and 4 in each ear.
    5. I am a teacher, with terrible handwriting. I should have been a doctor.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have one dog and one cat!
    I love the beach!
    I have 6 Brothers and one Sister
    I go to church ,not because I have to, but because I want to !( and I don't care if you call me a bible thumpper!)
    I love to have fun and laugh!
  • kategleva
    kategleva Posts: 10
    Options
    1.) i love to collect colored socks with designs on them and hate white socks
    2.)im 20 and never had a job
    3.)i am absolutely obsessed with hello kitty
    4.)i am accident prone i have over 10 scars
    5.)there is only 3 left handed people in my whole family and im one of them
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    1) I play guitar
    2) I can write perfectly with my left and right hand
    3) I am very ticklish
    4) If I could swap water for wine...I would
    5) Little noises irritates me
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    1: I speak German and English
    2: I'm doing a college course online
    3: I had open heart surgery when I was 2months old
    4: I come from an Amish family
    5: I am part of a MOPS group
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    1. I am extremely nosey. Not out of rudeness, I think its more of an OCD thing since when I am told something said to be a fact I spend time researching to see if its correct. I just HAVE to know stuff.
    2. I can wiggle my eyes back and forth really fast, i can cross one eye and keep the other straight AND my nostrils wiggle when I laugh.
    3. I am very outspoken and shy at the same time.
    4. When I was little i used to write horror stories.
    5. When i was little i used to want to be a boy, and to be specific, i wanted to be a hanson brother. (to clarify why i didnt want to be a girl was because i just didnt want to go through the changes women had to go through, i thought it was a choice LOL)

HA! Number 5 makes me laugh! I wanted to a boy when I was a kid, too! I thought having babies was mandatory and that they came out of your belly button.
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    1. - I'm probably the happiest girl, ever. I'm constantly smiling and/or laughing. I don't know why and I can't control it.
    Even in situations where I should be mad, I can't be. Guess it's just the way my parents made me.

2. - People always ask me if my eyelashes are fake. (they're real :) )

3. - I don't really like animals. I was attacked by a dog last winter, and been even more scared of them ever since.
    ( this doesn't mean I wouldn't be with someone who loves pets though)

4. - I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the Rocky Mountains. (Especially in Banff, Alberta)

5. - I'm a huge music lover. Favorite bands are Mumford and Sons, The Strokes, Coldplay, Bon Iver :love:
  • jamesblood13
    jamesblood13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1. I love music, own 4 guitars, and secretly love playing and singing along to my favourite tunes - lostprophets, ADTR, We are the Ocean, etc (my Profile pic is me at Download Festival in 2010)
    2. Huge Manchester United fan (it's in the family, so no 'glory supporter' comments.
    3. I study Engineering at Cambridge University, because I want to work in Formula 1
    4. I've given up alcohol for lent, 3.5 weeks left. (i'm not counting...)
    5. I have lived in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire my entire life.
  • leftoverprattf
    Options
    1. I'm finally learning to be okay with myself. (Yes, sounds cheesy, but it really has made me happier)
    2. I wear mostly dark shades, not to "hide anything"--I just think they look better on me.
    3. I'm a bit OCD... a bit of a perfectionist. But I'm very organized because of it.
    4. My biggest guilty pleasure is watching trashy reality TV.
    5. In cheerleading, I purposely didn't catch the flyer once (the girl up in the air) because I knew she was talking trash about me. She knew I dropped her on purpose& made a big scene about it, which led to the coach getting mad at me and telling me to run a mile... Whatever. I got exercise in ;)
  • kandyjay
    Options
    1. I'm finally learning to be okay with myself. (Yes, sounds cheesy, but it really has made me happier)
    2. I wear mostly dark shades, not to "hide anything"--I just think they look better on me.
    3. I'm a bit OCD... a bit of a perfectionist. But I'm very organized because of it.
    4. My biggest guilty pleasure is watching trashy reality TV.
    5. In cheerleading, I purposely didn't catch the flyer once (the girl up in the air) because I knew she was talking trash about me. She knew I dropped her on purpose& made a big scene about it, which led to the coach getting mad at me and telling me to run a mile... Whatever. I got exercise in ;)

LOL @ not catching the flyer girl
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    1. My public icon was Princess Diana
    2. Love the Ocean
    3. Have a little dog named Princess Diana
    4. Huge heart
    5. Enjoy dressing classy--- but sexy :)
  • kandyjay
    Options
    I'm going to add another 5 random/interesting facts about me, because i'm bored!

1. I'm a Nova Scotian, and I love Alexander Keith's beer.

2. I'm in love with the ocean, but i'm afraid of deep water.

3. I love men with accents :love:

4. I'm scared I'll be alone forever.

5. I think i'm addicted to MFP
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    1. I was born in Mexico and speak both Spanish and English fluently

2. Love Godzilla Movies, they make me feel like I'm a little kid again

3. Growing up, Bruce Lee and Arnold Schwarzenegger were my idols

4. Love the beach, a few years ago, I spent an entire week on the beach in Mexico

5. My favorite superhero is Superman
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    1) I think I could live off on pasta.
    2) I love dragonfly's.
    3) My brother, 4-way fractured my wrist, when he hit me with a goose down pillow.
    4) I plan on burying my feline daughter in a pet cemetery.
    5) I broke my ankle when I was 4 on a teeter-totter.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    1. I LOVE turbulence on airplanes.
    2. I write fiction and Jane Austen fan fiction.
    3. I'm a lot older than I look.
    4. I'm a bit obsessed with politics right now. It isn't healthy.
    5. I am an excellent bread-maker - a skill that is getting rusty right now because the bread has to many calories and carbs.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    1. I love spiders
    2. I have BDD
    3. I am extremlely shy until you get to know me- then you can't shut me up!
    4. Two different physics told me I was Clara Bow in a past life.
    5. I have never been in love.
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1. I consider myself an African, even though I am white. This is my birthplace after all.

2. I can wriggle my big toe by it's knuckle (I thought everyone could do this until recently)

3. I love living near the ocean but I do not enjoy going to the beach (to much sand)

4. I have not broken a single bone in my body

5. I do not have enough patience