Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I am personally glad I have the lady balls to post my pic. Am I perfect? No. But I don't need to cover up or get a one piece because somebody on the Internet doesn't like my pudge. I worked hard to lose weight and though I'm far from goal, I look DAMN good compared to what I was. Just because you don't have to confidence to post a picture of your body in a bikini doesn't mean you should knock those that do. No reason to be jealous. :flowerforyou:

I'm jealous of your confidence, I'm actually debating on taking mine back down.

Oh girl, did you see mine? You look soooo good, no reason to take it down!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I don't think bikinis look very good on women who look good naked.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I am personally glad I have the lady balls to post my pic. Am I perfect? No. But I don't need to cover up or get a one piece because somebody on the Internet doesn't like my pudge. I worked hard to lose weight and though I'm far from goal, I look DAMN good compared to what I was. Just because you don't have to confidence to post a picture of your body in a bikini doesn't mean you should knock those that do. No reason to be jealous. :flowerforyou:

I'm jealous of your confidence, I'm actually debating on taking mine back down.

Oh girl, did you see mine? You look soooo good, no reason to take it down!

You look beautiful. I am actually very surprised I even put it up, it's making me very nervous lol.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    You are all awesome! I have never worn a bikini. A very modest tankini, yes. Just recently I realized, "Hey, if I reach my goal I think I'd be okay wearing a bikini!" I'll see what I can do about a pic when I get home!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you're nervous, go back to P1 and have a look at the OP ... I'm far from goal, and a little bloated to boot .. but it doesn't matter! It's just the skin you have until you're where you need to be.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    *Be gentle*

Shark.jpg

um, GORGEOUS!

Thank you! Your stomach is amazing!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    *Be gentle*

Shark.jpg

"Be gentle." Says the one with awesome boobs and a banging body. Psh. :P
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I do believe, just ,my perspective...that what she wrote said we all~ in here ~are real women ~so lets see the swim wear... I also believe the whole Britney Spears (just an example) lay out where she finally got fed up and showed us her real woman pics in comparison to her fake stage personality pics would be the reference to fake that you are searching to find....the pics that get photoshopped..waist gets slimmed , thighs get slimmed, hair gets touched up, eyes get shaped and colour enhanced, feet get taken down a size, and then fat that gets spray tanned to hide the folds, dimples or lines..those fake women we see on the page ..that are not at all the real women who pose for them. I think the word real was in contrast to that mess of a lie. Take for instance that one model that has no belly button at all yet they paint shop one in her pics . Why do women who have less than 10-15 pounds to lose feel the sting of the word real? I thnk it's no different than when the word fat sting those of us who have more than 15 to lose..that's internal defensiveness not external attack...Why let our insecurities over words bother us? I guess that just goes to prove though that all trash talk sinks into peoples psyche...I have seen quite a few women pounce on the word real lately ...I guess those pics about only dogs wanting bones...plastic females/barbie wanna be's etc... are really starting to put the slender females on guard..that's sad ..I would never consider anyone unreal unless of course your orange skin colour, nose, boobs, *kitten*, hair, nails, lips , eye colour, and eyelashes...are indeed fake..all at once...then ya I have to admit I'd laugh and point you out to my friends.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    <3 you all. Confidence is so damn sexy.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Photo100.jpg

Just took this after I saw this post. Workin' on it ;)

This is such a cute picture!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    took these a few months ago... #badcameraphonepics

bikini3.jpg

bikini.jpg
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

bikini3.jpg

bikini.jpg

Oh my god, I would KILL to have legs like that! Ugh, gorgeous!!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    *Be gentle*

Shark.jpg

Isn't it amazing how we can pick ourselves apart? While I am thrilled at your take on this, my take is much different. I won't pick it apart here, because that's not what this thread is about, but I can and I have (to myself). I think your pic is adorable! You have a beautiful body!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Day2Cancun017.jpg

This is me August 2011...My goal is to look toned with abs definition....
    You go girl. You look fab and I love the bikini.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    *Be gentle*

Shark.jpg

Isn't it amazing how we can pick ourselves apart? While I am thrilled at your take on this, my take is much different. I won't pick it apart here, because that's not what this thread is about, but I can and I have (to myself). I think your pic is adorable! You have a beautiful body!

I'm just going to say thank you, as I could easily pick myself apart as well.
  • Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    So slender size 6 women are not "real women"?

Oh lordy....here we go.

That was my thought too
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

bikini3.jpg

bikini.jpg

Yep..Smoking Hot MFP Bestie...Love it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

bikini3.jpg

bikini.jpg

Oh my god, I would KILL to have legs like that! Ugh, gorgeous!!!

Right? She's got these awesome Tina Turner legs. Dang!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Here ya go. I don't have a bikini so I rolled up the tankini top lol. And this suit is now entirely too big, Bottom barely stayed up for pics :)
    IMG_1384746.jpg
    IMG_1387747.jpg
  • Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    I am SO IMPRESSED by your bikini bods! I don't even own a bikini. If I did I wouldn't want anyone to see me in it LOL