Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Here's my most recent pics for a contest online...
    that didn't work...

oh well, here's the link!

SIGH... its just too long. Oh well! NVM!
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    yep, this is me.

7466512_6093.jpg

I love bikinis. I love wearing bikinis. I love prancing around in bikinis. :)
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see such courageous women! I have NEVER owned a bikini because I have never liked my body naked. Even after I reach my goal weight, I am PRAYING for the courage to wear a monokini. Fingers crossed!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I agree that you don't have to be tiny to wear a bikini.
    But please understand (it is just my opinion) that there should be an age limit. If you are 82 a bikini just may not be for you. :huh:

helen-mirren-bikini-photo.jpg

Helen Mirren is 63 in this picture.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    But please understand (it is just my opinion) that there should be an age limit. If you are 82 a bikini just may not be for you. :huh:

helen-mirren-bikini-photo.jpg

Helen Mirren is 63 in this picture.

Wow.
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Bri:

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

H... yeah girl! no prob. You rock that bikini. :) Any plans on your next show bikini? I love that color btw.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I think there is a reason why there are one piece swim suits, swim skirts, tankinis, cover-ups, etc. . I wore a two-piece last year but it was by far considered a "bikini".. I don't want parts of me falling or hanging out. And, I don't think others want to see it either. But, to each his/her own.

You are right.. there is a reason for a one piece, have you ever tried to swim competitively in a 2 piece??? its almost impossible.

To the ladies that have posted pictures, you look fantastic, and you make me want to go buy a bikini - not a tankini, not a 2 piece a damn bikini - i may never wear it out of the house but thank you!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! i think i have one...let me check...its not a bikini...but i will try to post it

well that didnt work....hummmmm HELP
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I'm not comfortable enough for a bikini picture. I think I would shrivel and die if I even took one... but, I saw this posted in another thread and I thought it was appropriate.

13003808703342.jpg

hahaha. :P
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Respectfully disagree. When I am 82, I am going to rock a bikini! It's a big beach, don't look if you don't like! :happy:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

*Pic Removed no reason to copy it*

from today, February 8, 2012

*pic removed*

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

Its blatantly obvious she was trying to pull one over on all of us by photoshopping her tattoo on to her prettier hip!

lmao! :laugh: busted..... greatness!

You're all wrong. It was obviously a skin graft.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options

I hope you're joking. One of the many things I look forward to as I age is not giving a **** about ANYTHING because I'm old and I'll do what I want and be damned if some youngster tries to tell me I can't wear a bikini because OMG I might show a shred of confidence at that age instead of fear.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Respectfully disagree. When I am 82, I am going to rock a bikini! It's a big beach, don't look if you don't like! :happy:

This. People should be able to whatever they want whether or not others think it "may not be for you." It's sad how judgemental our society has become.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the confidence! Which is a prerequisite to sexy, BTW.

You ALL look amazing!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    1RhbyKc0ZcGJGDwzVsx0C65kEy1k002.jpg

Wow I had intended for that to be smaller! LOL!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I have loved reading through this thread! =) I'm so proud of everyone that has shared and all of those who've given *compliments and support*! way to go. To the rude people, just move along! It's people like you that make it so that I can't go in public places in a bikini...ugh! This is from this summer, I captured on my iphone.. I was at 175# here.. I'm hoping it doesn't turn out huge! lol I always have issues with my photobucket pics!!

photo-27-2.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Bri:

H... yeah girl! no prob. You rock that bikini. :) Any plans on your next show bikini? I love that color btw.

I was shooting for May 19th, but since I've been out of commission the past 2 months, that's not going to happen. So, instead, my next competition is September 15th. As far as the bikinni goes, I'm not sure just yet... my daughter wants me to go blue this time, but its too popular, so I don't know.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I have loved reading through this thread! =) I'm so proud of everyone that has shared and all of those who've given *compliments and support*! way to go. To the rude people, just move along! It's people like you that make it so that I can't go in public places in a bikini...ugh! This is from this summer, I captured on my iphone.. I was at 175# here.. I'm hoping it doesn't turn out huge! lol I always have issues with my photobucket pics!!

photo-27-1.jpg

You do not look like a 175lbs. Wow, you look awesome.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

from today, February 8, 2012

startingoverbikini.jpg

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

LOL One of them was taken with a cell phone in a MIRROR DUH!!! LOL thanks for the laugh!!! Ha ha ha ha AND to the girl in the pic you look amazing! I am totally going to do do my work out now thanks for the motivation!!! That is what this site is really about. Wow people are just plain nasty anymore I am embarrassed for the person who questioned you but yet I got a great laugh out of it.:sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Oh, ladies .. don't mince words ... the point is that none of us will have any photoshop work, we're not supermodels, and we're not paid to 'look good' for a living... Regardless of your size, it's easy to have self image issues and be afraid to wear a bikini. Real women have insecurities.

My apologies for my fattness skewing your impression of my statements.

Love your confidence! Makes me want to go out and buy a bikini!!