Very inspiring ladies :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

from today, February 8, 2012

startingoverbikini.jpg

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

The one is a mirror picture, obviously...So it's going to be on the opposite side...
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    128027_2733.jpg

You have a great shape!!!
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All you girls are brave!! I took my before pic last night, and am too scared to post it. It'll go up once I reach my goal though :)
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    You are all gorgeous and an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I should have know better than to post under a thread title that is misspelled. Bikinis! Well, I guess perhaps you didn't really mean that - haters gonna hate. :(

here, meditate on this pic of Ernestine Sheppard. If you don't have a clue as to who this 75 year old is, you need to get one quick. :)

l671998355.jpg

she's sporting a "binkini" , jajaja.
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump for pics later!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Me at 226...trying to get to 160 sigh...hopefully by August!
    IMAG0166.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I should have know better than to post under a thread title that is misspelled. Bikinis! Well, I guess perhaps you didn't really mean that - haters gonna hate. :(

here, meditate on this pic of Ernestine Sheppard. If you don't have a clue as to who this 75 year old is, you need to get one quick. :)

l671998355.jpg

she's sporting a "binkini" , jajaja.

gotta love a strong, brave woman at ANY age. Awesome!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    IMAG0166.jpg
  • buttercup922
    Options
    Wow, I am in AWE! I wish I had half the confidence you all have! I have nothing to complain about, other than I do have tons of stretch marks and 15 to loose. But I can't bring myself to flaunt it! And it seems like every 5 years (and 5 lbs heavier) I look back and say "What the heck was I complaining about?". I guess my point is that we all have insecurities, but this post is proof to me that I need to chill out and just let go a little.

You all are BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would airbrush my scar away...if only

DSC02042_3-1.jpg

Your scar makes you you. You are unique because of it.
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to be to be brave, too! This thread inspired me to try on my swimsuit from a couple years ago (I refused to wear one last year) and it was too big. I did some digging and found a swimsuit from back when I was thin (5+ years ago) and it fits!!! This really puts my weight loss into perspective! I will definitely be wearing a bikini this summer! :happy:
    F6UASl.jpg
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You go, girl!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i will take a pic soon! i'm a bit embarassed about some of the scars/scabs i have around my belly button from shaving (started in high school...BAD idea...and now the hairs are thick and coarse). sigh. anyone else have this issue?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to be to be brave, too! This thread inspired me to try on my swimsuit from a couple years ago (I refused to wear one last year) and it was too big. I did some digging and found a swimsuit from back when I was thin (5+ years ago) and it fits!!! This really puts my weight loss into perspective! I will definitely be wearing a bikini this summer! :happy:
    F6UASl.jpg

Beautiful!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have insane stretch marks and noticeable loose skin on my tummy, but I will see what I can come up with tonight. To the OP - you are AWESOME!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would airbrush my scar away...if only

DSC02042_3-1.jpg

Your scar makes you you. You are unique because of it.

Absolutely! There's something about scars that I have always loved. They tell a story. You survived something! I had a BF in HS that had one from the top of his forehead down through his eyebrow. It was sexy as heck, and I used to tell him so and kiss it :smooched:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    All shots of me in my bikini have been burned or stored away in a sacred vault and buried deep! lol