Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

*Pic deleted, not needed

from today, February 8, 2012

*Pic deleted, not needed

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

The one is a mirror picture, obviously...So it's going to be on the opposite side...

Bry you are always looking good even when you are not competing!

Thank you, Marc!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is from my B-day last weekend... (my friend bought me the glasses and boot covers as a present)

7f91b187c502__1328727108000.jpg

Might wanna shave before you hit the beach! :wink: :laugh:

:heart: Gorgeous m'dear!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    You all look great and deserve to be proud!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of win.

You ladies all look incredible. I admire your confidence and strength.

/\ !!!!!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Strut your stuff! Wish I had the confidence to wear a bikini, but this just encouraged me to want to buy a tank-kini.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    WAY TO GO LADIES YOU ALL LOOK FABULOUS, I DIDNT MISS ONE .OF YOUR PICTURES, proud of each and every one of you
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good god, there is no way in hell you'd catch me in a bikini, much less posted on the internets for all to see. I admire those of you brave enough.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO LADIES YOU ALL LOOK FABULOUS, I DIDNT MISS ONE .OF YOUR PICTURES, proud of each and every one of you

this ^^^^

i dont have a bikini that would fit me right now, but i PROMISE when it does i will post :)
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! I can totally see a difference since the last time you posted!!

(PS - Anything with a vagina is a "real woman". Skinny women are still women).

Thank you for saying this - now that I have reached my goal weight, I'm struggling with judgement from the other side now - that I'm skinny and therefore am not a beautiful sexy woman anymore.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So slender size 6 women are not "real women"?

I don't think that's what she means at all, I think she means women who are not airbrushed models in magazine, that aren't perfect. Women who are real, of every shape and size. Women who have issues with their bodies and don't always love themselves for the beauty we do have. Women who have 'battle scars' from being overweight, having kids, or who have fought breast cancer or other physical ailments. Women that are actual women. I think that is what she meant. Size 0 or size 30.
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Sassylilmama, I love your profile pic by the way! Memes for the win!

I was thinking the same thing! love it.
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options
    People she just meant real as in everyday, not photoshopped , nonmodel women! Please remove your super hero xray glasses and stop trying to see something that is not there.

Correct, you are!

Insecure people always find offense where none was meant.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    That's the way I read it, too.

Also, I know plenty of women, whom most of us would call "thin", who are afraid to go out in a bikini.
    [/quote]

Yes, I would fit into that category! First of all, BRAVO!!! for showing confidence and self-esteem. I am small and always have been, but I don't have any confidence at all in a bikini! Before I started putting on weight, I was embarrased to wear a bikini because I was so flat-chested. Now I'm embarrased because my belly is bigger than my boobs.

I wish I had one ounce of what you have! :) Love it! If I keep doing this 30ds, maybe I will get up the confidence to post a bikini pic.
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

from today, February 8, 2012

startingoverbikini.jpg

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

The one is a mirror picture, obviously...So it's going to be on the opposite side...

Bry you are always looking good even when you are not competing!

Love how some people can't tell what a mirror pic looks like!!! :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    The truth is the same for men (or women) in peak condition and men (or women) in poor condition:
    If you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut or your fingers off the keyboard.

Don't want to look at these pictures? Don't click on the link to the thread.
  • rf1170
    rf1170 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd rather be nekkid than in a bikini any day. Since MFP won't allow any nekkid pics, and I don't have a bikini, I'm boycotting this thread...LOL

:flowerforyou:

Haha - I was thinking the same thing! But I can't boycott. The attitude is awesome here, and if I owned a bathing suit, I'd add mine to the mix!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd rather be nekkid than in a bikini any day. Since MFP won't allow any nekkid pics, and I don't have a bikini, I'm boycotting this thread...LOL

:flowerforyou:

Haha - I was thinking the same thing! But I can't boycott. The attitude is awesome here, and if I owned a bathing suit, I'd add mine to the mix!
    This thread inspired me to go bathing suit shopping (even though I hate all forms of shopping) tonight because, although I have ugly stretch marks and some loose skin and (gasp!) my thighs still touch, if misskortney can rock what she's got with confidence (WHICH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), then I shouldn't be afraid to, either.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    The truth is the same for men in speedos and ladies in bikinis.
    If you're not in peak condition, you should refrain.
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...

oh no I have to disagree no man should ever be in a speedo, they just aren't called for, banana hammocks should be banned in my opinion.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    The truth is the same for men in speedos and ladies in bikinis.
    If you're not in peak condition, you should refrain.
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...

166911_319436704759561_279847832051782_771060_333600444_n.jpg
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies are BEAUTIFUL and REAL WOMEN thank you for sharing here are mine.

2006 at Waimea Falls, HI
    DSCN1881.jpg

2009 at Bellows, HI with my dad. These are the most recent, sad, huh? Especially since i got married in Hawaii in 2011 and didn't let anyone take a single picture of me in a bikini.
    DSCF5916.jpg

Here's one in August 2011 on Lake Tapps, WA
    313851_10150764183385375_732605374_20151888_1835831_n.jpg