Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    This is me at what I consider my bigger size, before my MFP journey!

Its actually made me proud how I've lost weight and toned up

SAM_1405.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    misskortney i think i love you!
    me, too!
    it's a love fest up in here!
    [/quote

mad love for kort and the rest of you fine ladies!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You all look great! No bikini for me...ever! No swimsuit either. LOL
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I believe it was En Vogue who said, "Free your mind, and your *kitten* will follow".

It's actually "Free your mind and the rest will follow" But I kinda like your lyrics better! :) Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah, we covered this on like P11 -- I was being dramatic and changed the lyrics. :D
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    The truth is the same for men in speedos and ladies in bikinis.
    If you're not in peak condition, you should refrain.
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...
    The truth is the same for men (or women) in peak condition and men (or women) in poor condition:
    If you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut or your fingers off the keyboard.

Don't want to look at these pictures? Don't click on the link to the thread.
    You're in a public forum.
    Truth is not all unicorns and rainbows.

One of the reasons America is a fat nation is this whole notion of fat acceptance.
    If all you want is an estrogen echo chamber, start a group.
    Sorry to rain on the parade, but the whole notion is absurd in the extreme.

If you can't take an opposing opinion, don't come into a public forum.

I've been waiting for your douchebaggery all day!! Look, nowhere have I said that it's okay to let our bodies go, or that everyone should exercise 'fat acceptance'... but you know what is okay? Knowing that you're a good person who is working hard to reach your goals REGARDLESS OF HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS TODAY.

I know you used to be fat and now you hate fat people because you have deemed them weak, but please keep in mind that your "tough love" comes off as hateful and pious. I'm sure you're very aware that you're not well liked by many, and I'm sure you don't care, but don't for one second think I'll let you get away with fat-bashing today, pal.

^This!

I totally agree, and thank GOD someone else sees this other than me.

Bobby (that is your name right?),

I'm all for personal responsibility, etc. It is my personal motto. I take full responsibility for neglecting my health, and I am taking my responsibility to get into shape very seriously. And let me tell you, it's about time you take your personal responsibility to stop being an *kitten* more seriously.

There isn't a damned thing wrong with self-confidence. It comes INDEPENDENT OF YOUR SIZE. If these ladies feel confident enough to wear a bikini in public then who are you to tell them not to?

What,exactly, do you gain by coming into this thread and mouthing off like a total prick? I so wish there was a way to ban you from all positive threads. Your responses are always so devastatingly negative and uncalled for.

You might think that you are just being "real" or speaking the "truth", but really you are just a BULLY. I'm sorry you ended up overweight and your wife made you feel like *kitten* (and even more to the point I'm sorry you think this is right/true love), but that does not give you the right or the duty to *kitten* on everyone else who dares to love themselves in spite of their short comings.

I :heart: you and Kortney!!! Way to tell it like it is ladies!! :drinker:
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Thongs please.:laugh:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...
    The truth is the same for men (or women) in peak condition and men (or women) in poor condition:
    If you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut or your fingers off the keyboard.

One of the reasons America is a fat nation is this whole notion of fat acceptance.

So what about those people who are turned on by "fat" (your word not mine) women. I mean, come one, what is sexier than a curvy woman who is confident in her BEAUTIFUL body. I have no shame in admitting that I've been attracted to man a curvy woman because she was so confident and her body so beautiful.

I'm going to choose to appreciate that you are ignorant and throw a little party that such women will never have the degrading and unfortunate horror of being hit on by you.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

I've been waiting for your douchebaggery all day!! Look, nowhere have I said that it's okay to let our bodies go, or that everyone should exercise 'fat acceptance'... but you know what is okay? Knowing that you're a good person who is working hard to reach your goals REGARDLESS OF HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS TODAY.

I know you used to be fat and now you hate fat people because you have deemed them weak, but please keep in mind that your "tough love" comes off as hateful and pious. I'm sure you're very aware that you're not well liked by many, and I'm sure you don't care, but don't for one second think I'll let you get away with fat-bashing today, pal.

Took the words right out of my mouth...all of it.

We're all here, working on it. Is it so wrong to feel good about the progress you've made in the process of reaching your goal? No, it's not. Luckily, not many people give a damn what you think is "socially acceptable".
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Do we not have any women with bikini pics during pregnancy? I keep waiting for an adorable baby-bump to show up in this thread. :-) I think that will be the only time I feel confident wearing a 2-piece ever again unless I get a tummy tuck when I'm done having kids.....
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm going to choose to appreciate that you are ignorant and throw a little party that such women will never have the degrading and unfortunate horror of being hit on by you.
    When I go bathing suit shopping tonight, I am sooo tempted to take a close up of my loose tummy skin and stretch marks, blow it up, and send it to him in a private message as a little gift from me to him. :)

I won't do it, because (unlike SOME people ahemMaximalLifeahemcoughcough) I don't like being mean to people, but it is highly tempting. :)
  • jennw1972
    Options
    Very inspirational. You look great!!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

I'm just curious...are you a tool all the time or just on here?

It's a public forum, absolutely. It's also the motivation and support forum and you have absolutely no filter as to when to shut your piehole.

No one is saying being fat or unhealthy is a good thing...but that doesn't mean you can't be a confident person. No one is making you look at anyone else. You can have your opinion but mature respectful adults know when to keep it to themselves.

Go dig your head out of the sand, bud.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    This is me at what I consider my bigger size, before my MFP journey!

Its actually made me proud how I've lost weight and toned up

SAM_1405.jpg

hawt. you have rockin curves then and now.

:)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    When I go bathing suit shopping tonight, I am sooo tempted to take a close up of my loose tummy skin and stretch marks, blow it up, and send it to him in a private message as a little gift from me to him. :)

I won't do it, because (unlike SOME people ahemMaximalLifeahemcoughcough) I don't like being mean to people, but it is highly tempting. :)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! LMAO! Thats Incredibly awesome and hilarious :D
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

from today, February 8, 2012

startingoverbikini.jpg

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

One is a photo someone else took, and one is a photo taken by her in a mirror.

bahahaha that was my laugh for the afternoon......
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

^This!

I'm all for personal responsibility, etc. It is my personal motto. I take full responsibility for neglecting my health, and I am taking my responsibility to get into shape very seriously. And let me tell you, it's about time you take your personal responsibility to stop being an *kitten* more seriously.

There isn't a damned thing wrong with self-confidence. It comes INDEPENDENT OF YOUR SIZE. If these ladies feel confident enough to wear a bikini in public then who are you to tell them not to?

What,exactly, do you gain by coming into this thread and mouthing off like a total prick? I so wish there was a way to ban you from all positive threads. Your responses are always so devastatingly negative and uncalled for.

You might think that you are just being "real" or speaking the "truth", but really you are just a BULLY. I'm sorry you ended up overweight and your wife made you feel like *kitten* (and even more to the point I'm sorry you think this is right/true love), but that does not give you the right or the duty to *kitten* on everyone else who dares to love themselves in spite of their short comings.

I :heart: you and Kortney!!! Way to tell it like it is ladies!! :drinker:

Why thank you! :blushing: :drinker:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

^This!

Hi. I'm Angela... do you believe in love at first read? :heart:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...
    Go put a shirt on until you reach your goal then.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This is kind of old and not a bikini, obviously, but close enough :D

new1.jpg

Not exactly perfect, but better than I used to be!

This is eventually what I want to get down to :) I think that women with some meat on them are sexy. My boyfriend thinks so too. I just hate where I"m at right now.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

LOL you should so do it! In fact, I think we should all flood his box with pictures of scantily clad BBW in lingerie!

NO, NO. You are right. We shouldn't be mean.