Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    The truth is the same for men in speedos and ladies in bikinis.
    If you're not in peak condition, you should refrain.
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...

I don't know if men should ever wear speedos.....
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...
    Go put a shirt on until you reach your goal then.

LOL ok this response wins... seriously it has me laughing outloud.
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive voices in this thread! I was feeling a bit down today and you guys really picked me up. I'm definitely going to buy myself a bikini!

I couldn't get fit and healthy until I started believing I was worthy of being fit and healthy. I'm 5'2.5, and I started out at 207lbs--my first exercise was walking my dog around ONE block. And it was a challenge. That chubby little wiener dog dragged my butt around as I huffed and puffed behind him. lol
    Fifty pounds later, we're both at a healthier weight (not finished yet, but motivated).

To the negative posters out there: If I had met someone like you when I was just starting out and feeling so fragile, I would never have come this far. Don't kid yourself and say you're only "telling it like it is" or my least favorite *kitten* term: "I'm just sayin'." Those of us here who need to lose weight/gain muscle know we need to do these things. It's why we're on this site.
    But we're also here for encouragement and support. Your comments do neither.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I think the last bikini I owned was my 6th grade black and white skirt number. I totally intend on wearing a bikini during my wedding in Florida next January though. It will happen.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Ok..here we go..

I actually purchased this one 2 years ago once I had gained weight...so I have less T&A now and the bottoms are a little loose...but I really like this one, might have to alter the bottom to keep wearing it.

PICT0126-1.jpg
  • reneealyse
    Options
    Can you please tell me how to post a photo? I got my partner to take some last night - I've only been on MFP for two and a half weeks. When I saw the photos I wanted to cry - my body is much worse than I thought it was. Have you ever had one of those moments - when you knew it was bad but not THAT bad?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Can you please tell me how to post a photo? I got my partner to take some last night - I've only been on MFP for two and a half weeks. When I saw the photos I wanted to cry - my body is much worse than I thought it was. Have you ever had one of those moments - when you knew it was bad but not THAT bad?

Upload the photo to something like photobucket.com, then copy the code and paste it here and make sure the 'img' are in lower-case like that, not upper-case. It will not show up if you have 'IMG' at the beginning and end of the code, but it will work if you make it 'img'.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wish I was sitting there right now....

251734_1357949667340_1189440109_31194545_7831045_n-1.jpg
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I applaud and respect the Hell out of everyone :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    cdea7d80-1.jpg

c5c7521c.jpg
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    cdea7d80-1.jpg

c5c7521c.jpg

Just rocking it! Mel u bad..
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Wish I was sitting there right now....

251734_1357949667340_1189440109_31194545_7831045_n-1.jpg

me too!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Day2Cancun017.jpg

This is me August 2011...My goal is to look toned with abs definition....

HOTT MAMA :smokin:

Wow Steph! You are looking mighty fine and tight in this picture. You are sooooo hottttttt:drinker: :drinker: too you my dear
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I just wish there was a bikini that magically made your boobs look like gravity doesn't exist. That'd be nice.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

I don't know if men should ever wear speedos.....

/\ X 1000
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Ok..here we go..

I actually purchased this one 2 years ago once I had gained weight...so I have less T&A now and the bottoms are a little loose...but I really like this one, might have to alter the bottom to keep wearing it.

PICT0126-1.jpg

You look great smurf!
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I wish i had the courage. Not yet.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Dang, I wish I had the courage you all do.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options

(PS - Anything with a vagina is a "real woman". Skinny women are still women).

What about trans-women? I vote they be considered real women.

Agreed!!!

Thanks for remembering us, ladies! :happy:
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    took these a few months ago... #badcameraphonepics

bikini3.jpg

bikini.jpg
    Look at my friends doing the dayum thang. You look gorg....body and bikini BANGING!

OMG I would die to have a body like yours!!!