Wanting to lose weight, but likes the bigger guys...?

So I'm a thicker girl obviously... I work out eat healthy and am determined to lose weight and look and feel great.

But, when the guys I like try to do the same thing I lose a bit of interest... I Think I'm a chubby chaser. Not like I like HUGE men that just don't care. But I like the thicker, more meat kind of guys.

Is it just me? Is it weird?

I find it weird ;)

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Thick girl...whatever!! You're a beauty!! As for a chubby chaser...you fall in love with who you fall in love with. Good for you for not being shallow...BUT do you go after them because you think less of yourself and dont think you are deserving, or are you truly turned on by their personality?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    It is the carnal sense of safety and feeling safe around a big guy. Makes sense.
  • Omg no. I'm exactly the same! I can't see myself with a small, thin guy. I don't even like an overload of muscles.

My hubby <3

carriage-1.jpg

mybaby-1.jpg

:blushing:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    My wife would prefer me to be thicker and muscular rather, I think I look better when I'm leaner and muscular.

My body, my preference wins.
  • Where have you been all of my life! I need to find someone like you. I say that because even at my ideal weight, I am still above my suggested weight by the charts standards and the doctors. So if we were to get together even when I'm at my happy weight, you will be happy because I would still have a little meat on my bones!:blushing:

Match made in weight heaven!:blushing:
  • Thick girl...whatever!! You're a beauty!! As for a chubby chaser...you fall in love with who you fall in love with. Good for you for not being shallow...BUT do you go after them because you think less of yourself and dont think you are deserving, or are you truly turned on by their personality?

Awe Thank You!!! Well... I Had a muscular boyfriend for about 7 years and we just didn't click, but I have had guys that were chubbier not OBESE but 6ft 2 and about 240 or so... And I found our personalities matched better, and I could be myself more around them... I think even if I came down to 130 or so pounds I'd find myself looking at bigger men. I like it like that.
  • Where have you been all of my life! I need to find someone like you. I say that because even at my ideal weight, I am still above my suggested weight by the charts standards and the doctors. So if we were to get together even when I'm at my happy weight, you will be happy because I would still have a little meat on my bones!:blushing:

Match made in weight heaven!:blushing:
    LOL sounds like it would be huh :love:
  • Omg no. I'm exactly the same! I can't see myself with a small, thin guy. I don't even like an overload of muscles.

My hubby <3

carriage-1.jpg

mybaby-1.jpg

:blushing:

I love it!!! Very cute and adoring couple... and I couldn't agree more. I don't like them small or thin. And muscles intimidate me
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member
    I agree with you. I like bigger men. I feel protect and they are great to snuggle with. A big bear of a guy is perfect for me.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Thick girl...whatever!! You're a beauty!! As for a chubby chaser...you fall in love with who you fall in love with. Good for you for not being shallow...BUT do you go after them because you think less of yourself and dont think you are deserving, or are you truly turned on by their personality?

Awe Thank You!!! Well... I Had a muscular boyfriend for about 7 years and we just didn't click, but I have had guys that were chubbier not OBESE but 6ft 2 and about 240 or so... And I found our personalities matched better, and I could be myself more around them... I think even if I came down to 130 or so pounds I'd find myself looking at bigger men. I like it like that.

I agree though. I dated a slender guy in high school for a year...and it was just weird. Guys that are softer seem to be more supportive and fun loving than the muscular or skeletor guys.
  • Thank you!! :smile:

He's the cheese to my macaroni :heart:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    nothing wrong with being a chubby chaser................muscular girls or skinny girls never turned my head.............I have always preferred my ladies soft............
  • nothing wrong with being a chubby chaser................muscular girls or skinny girls never turned my head.............I have always preferred my ladies soft............

its nice to read a guy admit to that too... I like my men soft too. I feel protected and feels better when cuddling !! I get butterflies just thinking about it. haha
  • I like that my husband is a little bit thicker these days, though we were both really buff when we started dating. Some of it's attraction, because he's just so darn *cuddly* now, but some of it is insecurity. I feel smaller next to a bigger guy, and dating really skinny guys always made me feel like a cow, even when I was in decent shape, lol
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    My husband is slender but MAN do i have a crush on Dan Connor (John Goodman on Roseanne lol) and I LOVED Drew Carey (before he got skinny)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    WOW then you girls would love me! haha! There are allot of women that like bigger men. I have always been complimented because I have a nice looking face, and I am big and tall. lol
  • My husband is slender but MAN do i have a crush on Dan Connor (John Goodman on Roseanne lol) and I LOVED Drew Carey (before he got skinny)

oh i know what you mean... I crush on Kevin James like you wouldn't believe! he is so cute. <3
  • Kevin James is adorable. I have a crush on Adam from Man vs food lol Soooo bad :smooched:
  • Kevin James is adorable. I have a crush on Adam from Man vs food lol Soooo bad :smooched:

Adam is the man o'my dreams.