Crazy/funny/weird things you're scared of

Options

Replies

• Hollieox
    Options
    These are making me giggle.
    I am also afraid of heights and flying, so I'm stupidly doing a sky dive next year!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Lightning
    Bears
    If I'm hiking in bear country and a storm hits...I'm screwed! :ohwell:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Dinosaurs.

Good thing they're extinct!

I'm afraid of big ships. Too bad I live on an island.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Cotton. No not like a shirt... Like a cotton ball. So creepy and gross. Worse than finger nails on a chalk board. My brothers and sisters will forever make fun of me... As I'm sure some of you will. LOL.
  • Hollieox
    Options
    Talking o:cry: f making fun, friends family and work collegues have all been known to throw mushrooms at me!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can't look at things on a screen from overhead. Lol. Like I can't look at tall buildings from overhead on Google Earth. The thought of looking at something like the Eiffel Tower from above makes me feel ill!!!
  • cheetahcub2010
    cheetahcub2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Grasshoppers.

Don't know why. One was in my car once and I almost crashed. They freak me the heck out.
  • OliviaJoey1
    Options
    Frogs - cant look at them even on a commercial! FREAKS ME OUT~
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Balloons. Just when you get comfortable around them.....

*POP*

scares the crap outta me :(
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I was young I was scared to death of the basement at my mom's house. I would go down to do laundry and run as fast as I could up the stairs and slam the door. I always thought someone was going to shoot me with a bow and arrow in the back as I ran up the stairs. Weird, I know! I swear I could make it up the stairs in 3 seconds flat!!!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    telephones. I hate them. I NEVER make phone calls if I can avoid it, and only answer if the caller ID lets me know who it is. I will happily drive across town rather than make a call.
    Clowns, Santa Claus. Sports mascots. who is that under there? I can't see if its someone dangerous.
    Looking out the window after dark. Those ads with the Burger King king freaked me out to no end. If I glanced out the window and saw that out there, I'd still be in a room shreiking somewhere.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of birds...lol. Somtimes i even have to laugh at myself for it!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The only thing that really bothers me is Crane Flies. Ugly *kitten*. Fly like they're drunk and spaz out when you repeatedly stamp on them, rather than just, you know, DYING.

I used to have a ferret who LOVED to eat those!! She would have little legs and wings sticking out of her mouth when we was munching them.

I'm clausterphobic. I'm afraid of being trapped, or having a blanket over my head. If someone pins me under a blanket I will FREAK out!! and then they will die.... :mad:
  • jjw801
    Options
    I know 3 people with cotton ball phobias!
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    3 pronged forks - I know it is silly but they drive me crazy!
    bridges
    clowns
    people touching my feet

i also am with the phone call person.. I hate calling people/places I don't know!

Oddly enough I know a another person afraid of cotton balls.. I almost understand it.. almost.. but hey I hate 3 pronged forks.. we all have our thing!
  • jjw801
    Options
    Aliens, crowds, being lost. ha!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    the ticking sound of a clock at night....it scares the crap out of me.....:cry:
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Spiders
    Scary children in movies (like the little girl in Dune or the little boy in The Ring)
    Looking at the clock and it's 11:11 or 1:11
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Cotton. No not like a shirt... Like a cotton ball. So creepy and gross. Worse than finger nails on a chalk board. My brothers and sisters will forever make fun of me... As I'm sure some of you will. LOL.

My mom has this and my best friend growing up. She won't take it out with her fingers when she opens a pill bottle or whatever. Also the sound a cotton ball makes, like the squeaking when you rub it together, total makes them go bananas.

Yes... I tortured them both.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Getting my fingers crushed.