Crazy/funny/weird things you're scared of

Options

Replies

• chipaddict
    Options
    Mayonaise. Don't like it near me and I hate the thought that I could one day eat it in something. Don't like the bottle to touch my food (I live with people who eat the revolting, revolting condiment). It sounds stupid to say I'm scared of it, but its wayyyyyy more than disliking :( it makes me go all irrational
  • 1DrewB
    Options
    balloons
  • tmg1323
    tmg1323 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So weird to read the post about looking at a clock when it's 11:11, because AT LEAST 3-4 times a week, I will look at a clock when it is 11:11. It happens constantly. Oddly enough, my son was born on November 11, so I always thought it was interesting that I keep seeing that time. And it's not like I'm a clock-watcher either. I just always happen to look at it at 11:11, and I always think that maybe it means something related to HIM.

Is there a special meaning if you look at a clock at 11:11? Okay, I guess this is kinda off-topic, but someone posted something about this already.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I can't stand potato "eyes". They freak me out. When we were kids, my brother decided to be a jerk and put a potato that he'd been growing in his room for months under my pillow. I found it, freaked out, and beat him up. :laugh:

My aunt is deathly afraid of saran wrap. That's the craziest, funniest, weirdest thing I've ever heard of. LOL!
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Parking Garages. I drive an SUV and always think the ceiling is too low. Have to hold my hand just above my eyes so I dont see the ceiling, just whats in front of me.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    boogeyman under my bed; it's true I saw him when I was 4 yrs old:sad:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm totally afraid of horses, seriously.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    wet grass on my feet - on anyone's feet - on anything, really

*gag*
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh, and life size baby dolls. I have 3 daughters and none of them will ever have one.
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    someone dragging their nails across carpet or the cement barriers really close to the car on the freeway
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Rabbits and guinea pigs.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of bridges and intersections.

Sucks hardcore
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    So weird to read the post about looking at a clock when it's 11:11, because AT LEAST 3-4 times a week, I will look at a clock when it is 11:11. It happens constantly. Oddly enough, my son was born on November 11, so I always thought it was interesting that I keep seeing that time. And it's not like I'm a clock-watcher either. I just always happen to look at it at 11:11, and I always think that maybe it means something related to HIM.

Is there a special meaning if you look at a clock at 11:11? Okay, I guess this is kinda off-topic, but someone posted something about this already.

I always make a wish at 11:11.... always!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Peeing in the dark. I just can't do it, if the electricity happens to go out I'll hold it, if we're camping I'll wait until morning.

This and I have no idea why!

And Grasshoppers amongst other bugs!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Balloons and canned biscuits! I think it's the anticipation of the "pop" that gets me! I just about broke into a sweat just typing out the words! :laugh: Remember...you did ask for weird! LOL!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Crickets! Omg I can't stand them! They jump everywhere and are tough as hell to kill!
  • tmg1323
    Options

I always make a wish at 11:11.... always!!
  • tmg1323
    Options
    WOW, really? If I had made a wish each time already..... :) Oh well! I'll start immediately! Thanks!
  • bnewcomerRN
    bnewcomerRN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Biscuit cans...wtf. i feel like I am being shot at.

And Heights. I can't even watch parts of movies where the people are up high and looking over something. Totally freaks me out. Avatar was an awful movie for me. And both Sherlock Holmes movies had scenes like this. I turn my head or close my eyes. My husband knows to tell me when its over!
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Monkeys throwing poop at me!