GUYS! Would you be intimidated if a girl had muscular arms?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Dude41
    Options
    I love my muscular arms. Women with muscles are sexy!
    You can say that again
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    It is sexy. Now if you get up to curling 50 lb dumbells, you may want to rethink it.
  • Loserbabe2012
    Options
    Im a girl but I dont think its attractive (no homo i like guys) . I feel like my man should be the one with the big biceps and such...try building lean muscles ... :p
  • Loserbabe2012
    Options
    moment...DAMN! @yourabs
    Nope, I understand and appreciate the hard work that goes into building one's physique.
  • Loserbabe2012
    Options
    can you bench press ME (255) >:3 sorry i like when a guy can pick me up :p
    Depends, can she bench press me? cause that could be the determining factor here
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Its the new cleavage.

Haha:laugh:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Its the new cleavage.

i thought underboob is the new cleavage.... did that train already pass? :(
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Intimidated - NO unless she carries herself in a non-feminine manner
    Attractive - Prefer the GUNS to not be HUGE but some toning is quite SEXY...
  • Tiff1124
    Options
    Its the new cleavage.

Underboob? :huh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I hope it's the new cleavage. I can build my arms... I can't get bigger boobs without surgery. :laugh:
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Its the new cleavage.

as much as enjoy googling for an image to post and show you... alas i am at work, and it probably wouldnt be a good idea.
    underboob... shirt/top that hangs down and shows the underside of the boobs. awesomeness.
    obviously this only applies to the ladys that dont need any support (but id still be willing to lend a hand.)
  • Tiff1124
    Options
    Its the new cleavage.

as much as enjoy googling for an image to post and show you... alas i am at work, and it probably wouldnt be a good idea.
    underboob... shirt/top that hangs down and shows the underside of the boobs. awesomeness.
    obviously this only applies to the ladys that dont need any support (but id still be willing to lend a hand.)
    [/quote

Ah yes.. and I always thought it was the side boob that got the attention.. haha. Learn something new everyday.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    If she had arms bigger than mine, then I would think she's probably to manly for me to date anyways. However I wouldn't mind someone who has some muscle, relative to an average female.
  • Jgomez323
    Options
    No way. Just make sure not to punch me too hard haha.
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Ah yes.. and I always thought it was the side boob that got the attention.. haha. Learn something new everyday.

Side boob will still get my attention.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I prefer women to look a bit softer, but a bit of definition and muscle wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means, but if she's got 20" guns and looks like a bodybuilder...major turn off.
  • Prefessa
    Options
    Strong arms and shoulders are very Sexy! It makes a womens figure look more hour glass like and curvy! Keep using the heavy dumbels!

I grew up in an Italian family where everyone of my moms piasans wore sleevless house dresses and sported loads of jiggly fat on the tricep area....Yuck!