GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Why not have a bit of self respect and dignity and choose a nice one piece suit that flatters your figure?!
    How about, because you are taller and have bigger boobs than the average woman and they just don't make affordable one-piece bathing suits that accommodate both?
    Believe me, I've TRIED to find one-pieces to cover up my ugly tummy skin, but it is hard to do when you are 5'10" and have a big bust (and a very small budget).
    Also, like I said, I posted my picture to help women with a lot of weight to lose have a realistic idea of what they might end up like - skin stretches and doesn't always bounce right back. Is it pretty? No. Does it mean I didn't work my butt off to get healthy? No. Does it mean I don't "deserve" to wear something that is comfortable and fits - whether or not it is flattering - so I can go swimming? Again, NO.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. Wearing super short shorts and a really revealing top is just disgusting in my personal opinion, UNLESS they're your workout clothes (and even then, there's a fine line between what's acceptable and what makes someone look like a *kitten*).

Whenever I see the term "*kitten*" it makes me wanna go ballistic. Who the hell do you think you are calling women who decide to wear whatever they want *kitten*? Shut you mouth and grow up before you even dare to offend anyone for what they wear.
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think the important thing to remember is that there's a difference between modesty and shame. Modesty is perfectly fine, but shame should be examined and explored. And being judgmental is just ugly.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    My thoughts?

No, I don't think you want my thoughts...

^^^ this....
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I agree.... a women doe snot need to show everything she's got to show "her results"..... I think of myself as a godly women and I would not allow my daughter to parade around like that so I need to be an example too. Most (not all) of the women who do that on this site are just looking for the attention they get from the men here. I am loosing weight and feeling great, but it's for me and only my husband gets to see the "real" results..... most people will bag on this idea because they crave others attention, good or bad.....

So, your daughter is not allowed to wear a swimsuit?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    While I understand appreciate and partly agree with your comment. I only have one photo of me in a bikini that I did for a shoot for my husband not too long ago, there were other photos that were taken that are just for him. DO I wear a bikini all the time when we go to the beach or post the one pic I have of it everywhere?? NO because I respect my body too I think people who post pictures of their cleavage and pictures of them in underwear or lingerie is sending more of the signal that you talk about (the shorts etc as well)
    again just my opinion :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I agree.... a women doe snot need to show everything she's got to show "her results"..... I think of myself as a godly women and I would not allow my daughter to parade around like that so I need to be an example too. Most (not all) of the women who do that on this site are just looking for the attention they get from the men here. I am loosing weight and feeling great, but it's for me and only my husband gets to see the "real" results..... most people will bag on this idea because they crave others attention, good or bad.....

I respect greatly your right to do as you feel is correct for you.

You attitude towards others absolutely sucks and undermines the testimony of the faith you profess.
    Really...think about it.
  • theginnyray
    theginnyray Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Partial HIPPO - but has anyone else noticed how much cleavage the OP shows in her photo?
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

high_horse.jpg

LMFAO!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You're allowed your opinion, but I disagree. It's a badge of honor for a woman to be able to show off her abs - it's such a hard thing to attain. If you get there, I'd love to see it for inspiration!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options

I totally agree.
    I love attention. I've not received "bad" but I love people thinking I'm hot. Men and Women :)
    And there is NOTHING wrong with that!!
  • Jupitter
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    prude.jpg
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I think OP is just jealous of the bikini babes her husband leers at. LMAO

Most deff jelly! :drinker:

I try not to jump in on these threads but this was my exact thought.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Why not have a bit of self respect and dignity and choose a nice one piece suit that flatters your figure?!

I have found many two pieces that flatter my figure. Why dont you choose a nice muzzle that flatters your attitude?!

Do they make muzzles that big?
  • ladycypress
    ladycypress Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll be lucky to be wearing anything if I hit my final goal and get as sexy and toned as I hope to be eventually. I fully expect to be arrested for indecent exposure a few times in the future.

LOVE IT!
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My body looked like crap after I had my baby...now that I'm getting in the best shape of my life hellllll yeah I'm gonna be rocking a bikini this summer!! I'm PROUD of this body I'm building and I'm gonna show it off! I'm not gonna dress like a hooker or something but this summer I will damn sure be wearing some cute little shorts and tanks because I can finally wear them with confidence. It's going to feel amazing and I can't wait!

Love this !!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I agree.... a women doe snot need to show everything she's got to show "her results".....
    Hehehe "doe snot"
    Deer.jpg
    I snorted. Or did I snotted? :laugh:
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    I agree.... a women doe snot need to show everything she's got to show "her results"..... I think of myself as a godly women and I would not allow my daughter to parade around like that so I need to be an example too. Most (not all) of the women who do that on this site are just looking for the attention they get from the men here. I am LOOSING (NOT LOOSING, LOSING) weight and feeling great, but it's for me and only my husband gets to see the "real" results..... most people will bag on this idea because they crave others attention, good or bad.....

I get really sick of "godly" types who feel they must pass judgment on other people and their "ways". GOD is the judge, not you. Why don't you let Him do his job??
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Love the posts that assume women only wear bikinis on here to "get attention from men". Believe it or not, not every single thing a woman does is for the benefit of men. Shocking, I know, but some women actually choose their clothes based on - gasp! - their own opinions and tastes, based entirely on their own enjoyment!

If you honestly believe women only post their bikini pics on here to get flirted with by men, then that says a lot more about YOU, I think, than it does about those women posting bikini pictures...