HUGE victory for me today!!!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a great inspiration for everyone to read. You should be standing taller and feel very proud of yourself...congratulations......
  • k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is SO COOL! Way to GO!! You must be so proud, what a fantastic accomplishment!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Totally got shivers reading your post. Thanks for sharing. What an honour to be asked to speak to others about the amazing journey you've been on. Good for you! Spread the word!
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wow, this is phenomenal!! you look AMAZING!!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Your post gave me a smile on my face, well done and you look just a-ma-zing! :flowerforyou:
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! And thank you for sharing. I have not been on MFP for about a week, depression had set in and I was not staying on task as I needed to. In a real funk! Your story and your picture was just what I needed to to get back into the swing of things. In about 15 minutes I will put on my sneakers and get on the treadmill. Your story has sparked me to get up and get moving again, and believe I CAN DO THIS to and hopefully by the end of summer I will be able to share my 60lbw eight loss. Thanks again for sharing your story.
  • gabwas
    gabwas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing. Your story is so inspirational and I hope you follow your heart to help others. You made me cry at work!
  • Keleye
    Keleye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration you are.
    You look amazing!!
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done. Your pictures inspired me before, and I can imagine they will inspire many others.
    How nice of your doctor to give you such recognition for a job amazingly well done!
    You should indeed be proud of yourself.
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    Wow! This made me cry. You are incredible and so pretty.
    I think you will rock the presentation!!!!
    Thanks for the encouragement too.
  • denabr
    denabr Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you!!! Stories like this keep me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!