HUGE victory for me today!!!

Options

Replies

• ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and such a motivational story. WTG on all your hard work! And, for you to give back like you are now and try and help others overcome challenges in their lives.... well thats pretty amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Total awesomeness! Reading this made me cry a little! I don't know you, but I am so proud of you!

Me too. Happy tears though x
  • peterkin923
    Options
    Congratulations to you. You look awesome and are such an inspiration !!!!!
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success. It really gives me that added "boost" of motivation for me to stay the course & not give up. I have a long way to go but thanks to AWESOME people like you,who post here, it really does help (for me at least). Your look FABULOUS !!!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks so much for sharing your experience! You have a chance to touch many lives and help others in a unique way. Thanks for letting me be one of them.
  • lmsastro4
    Options
    You look just wonderful! Congrats!
  • family_girl2626
    Options
    Wonderful job. It helps me to see stories of victory. Thank you very much for you posting.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Glory to God! This is awesome testimony!
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! That picture speaks a thousand words.... you don't have to say anything motivational...Congratulations!!! I am sure it was not as easy as it looks, for all that you have gone through to get this far!! Kudos to you!!
  • kateparker1982
    Options
    You look fantastic! You are such an inspiration! I have over 100lbs to lose and it helps to see someone who has really done it in year!
  • GRAY7619
    Options
    Wow....Is all I can say! I'm as happy for you as if I had lost the weight. You so totally rock & what an inspiration to so many people.

I love seeing people lose weight the good old fashioned way,hard work,healthy eating & exercise ,it's so refreshing to see that it can work.

I definitely am requesting you as a friend & Wish you all the health & happiness you can stand!!!! :happy:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    A million thanks everyone :-)
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You already know how awesome I think you are, but I just had an idea for you to inspire others at the gym. Maybe you could have a t-shirt made with your "before" picture on it with "BEFORE" above it, and then an "AFTER" pic, too. It would be conversation starter for some, but it may just be a great silent motivator for people like me who still have a long way to go!

Thanks my friend. That's funny. Not sure I have the nerve for that one. lol
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look fantastic! You are such an inspiration! I have over 100lbs to lose and it helps to see someone who has really done it in year!

Thank you. Forgot to add I did it without surgery, special programs, pills, etc. Just old fashioned diet and exercise.
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    Wow, you look so good! Totally different person :)
  • rebecca0507
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work and dedication! You will be and already have been a great inspiration to so many!
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Simple fantastic. Bravo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!