HUGE victory for me today!!!

Options

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you and what a reward your doc gave to you for all of your hard work!
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    Yay you!! Amazing story and pics. Good job!!
  • catweevil
    Options
    Sensational! Well done!!!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I can relate as I have lost both parents and my only sibling in the past 5 years and was in the "funk" also, steadily gaining more and more weight. I am finally coming out of the darkness and hope to have lost 100 by next year also! Thanks so much for the encouragement and a big congratulations!!! :-)
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome! You've literally worked your rear end off and you deserve every bit of praise that you get! Just think that you are an inspiration to people and you have the knowledge to help them out if they want help :) Way to go!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic!!! love that blue top too :) Congrats on getting involved in people's lives- that is such a great thing to do for those that need your help :D
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    AWESOME
  • qdiggs
    qdiggs Posts: 27
    Options
    This is GREAT and so inspiring! I needed to read this post today. Good for you! You look awesome!!!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I am so glad that you are getting the opportunity to encourage and motivate others, and that your Doctor was so encouraged by you following the advice. Great job!
  • pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look stunning! An amazing result and a very happy ending. Delighted that things have turned out so well and you can encourage others. Well done.
  • pmkershaw
    pmkershaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement. You look fantastic and are certainly an inspiration for people like me! How did you do it?any tips?
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Fantastic inspiration!!! Kudos to you!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your story. It truly inspires me as I have at least 100 lbs to lose. So, thank you for posting this! And congratulations!!! You look fantastic and happy!
  • yoli830
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!! You have truly become a new source of inspiration for me. If you don't mind my asking, what steps did you take to make your transformation, especially, how did you start and how did you keep yourself from hitting a plateau, or breaking through a plateau if you hit one? You look like a whole new person, and healthy, happy beautiful one at that. Congratulations!!!!!!
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I'm suprised your doctor recognized you. I don't think I would have.
  • rhiannon1621
    rhiannon1621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss and good luck with your now very bright future! I absolutely love reading stories like this makes me all fuzzy and re motivates me so thank you! :)
  • JannaCMMA
    Options
    Congratulations!! This actually brought tears to my eyes. :)
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    OMG, you look YEARS younger! Beautiful! You should be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!