Options

Replies

• irsleepy2
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, you look great!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, I have never seen somebody that has lost that much weight you are amazing. I need to lose weight because I have diabetes & my weight of course makes a difference with how much insulin I have to take. Thank-you for posting this you make me want to succeed.
  • Schrunda37
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story...you look amazing!!!
  • fifi888
    fifi888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! That is amazing! You look wonderful and I'm sure that you will motivate and give hope at your doctors clinic - just like you did here!!! Congratulations on a job well done :)
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    This is fantastic!! You're a real inspiration. I :heart: your display picture :)
    Congratulations on your success, I wish you well x
  • gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are a star!
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, good luck with the work you are about to do...you will save life's with your story :)
  • candican
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You must have inspired 10,000 people today. Thank you for inspiring me to keep at it!!
  • Leealuna
    Options
    You look fantastic..well done x
  • TheHerbGarden
    Options
    You've bought tears to my eyes. Its so good to hear such a good out come to a heart wrenching time for you. My heart goes out to you. The human race needs people like you, you're such an inspiration. WELL DONE :flowerforyou:
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    what a major accomplishment! You look great...and healthier is always better!
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! Congrats :)
  • MarineSgt
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to stick with it! You look great and very happy!
  • eveydunton
    eveydunton Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic:flowerforyou:
  • Louise882
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation, you must be so pleased with yourself. Well done.
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! You're literally half the person you used to be. :)
  • nancy5012
    Options
    Congratulations on such an accomplishment! You look FABULOUS!!!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow, no wonder your doctor "flipped out"! You have done an amazing job with your weight loss and you look absolutely fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! !!!!!! Kudos to you & kudos to your doctor for recognizing your success & hard work !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!