HUGE victory for me today!!!

Options

Replies

• jaguar101570
    Options
    That is an unbelievable recomp and I want to congratulate you. You look absolutely wonderful. Congratulations. I too lost 70 lbs in the last year. It feels great doesn't it?
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I too am in tears! Happy tears for you! And knowing that other people can do this makes me believe that I can as well. I too need to lose over 100+ lbs and I am ready to do this! Strong and steady is the key! :) I am down 10lbs since Dec 28th and it is so cool to see my pants falling off myself! Thank you so much for this inspiration! Keep up the GREAT work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cholt03
    cholt03 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! And how wonderful it is that you are willing to help others! You are such an inspiration and I'm sure others will work to follow in your foot steps!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow... just wow. I too ave lost 111lbs but I still have a way to go. Very well done indeed :smile:
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing result, well done! a real inspiration to others.
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What a motivation for the rest of us! Good job!
  • airvan20
    airvan20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are an inspiration!!!:bigsmile:
  • Fatloosa
    Options
    You Look Great any tips for us starting out on the journey. :flowerforyou:
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Especially that the doctor wants you to inspire others. You've definitely inspired me. :smile: Congratulations!!
  • khuckaby1
    Options
    OMG! That is fantastic. I was having an "I'm never going to be able to do this" day today and you have inspired me. Congratulations!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing!!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Very well done!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congratulations on your success from all your hard work. You Go Girl!!!
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement. You look GREAT and it's clear that your heart is huge - you are an inspiration!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You already know how awesome I think you are, but I just had an idea for you to inspire others at the gym. Maybe you could have a t-shirt made with your "before" picture on it with "BEFORE" above it, and then an "AFTER" pic, too. It would be conversation starter for some, but it may just be a great silent motivator for people like me who still have a long way to go!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are so inspiring!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats!!! You look awesome...makes my 57 lbs look possible!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is a wonderful victory!!!!!!!!
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats to you!
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats, you look AMAZING!! I truly needed a post like yours. My father died of a massive heart attack and even though I know that and I understand that hypertension runs in my family I still struggle with motivating myself to excersise. I am eating better, but I still have my days. I still consider myself to be in the beginning stages of my weight loss journey and sometimes it makes the road ahead seem daunting and I know I need to change my mindset. Thank you so much for sharing this. Kuddos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!