Starting ChaLean Extreme 10/02/12! Join in!

Options
Hello

I am planning on starting ChaLean Extreme tomorrow Friday the 10th of February! I had it for a while but only had bands and didn't like it with the bands. I now have weights so I will start tomorrow! I will probably have to buy heavier weights for the push phase though.

I am very excited to start and would love to have company doing it!

So if anyone is planning on starting soon or has started recently maybe you fancy joining and go through it together!

Daisy!

Replies

• Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    So it seems no one wants to join me :sad:

I started today and just finished Burn 1. I really enjoyed it! My arms are so weak right now! I love it how you focus on yourself and lift the weights slowly! So far I am loving it!
  • sloew
    sloew Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on joining after I finish the 30 day challenge I'm doing now! Good luck! I did this last year and loved it!!! Saw great results!! Enjoy!! :)
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Thank you for your reply! Sounds encouraging :-) Join me when you're done :smile:
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Day 3 done!
    Today it was Burn 2! I really enjoyed it. I have to say I really love the program so far. I really feel my body is working out hard but I don't feel as knackered as I do after workouts with cardio in it such as Jillian Michaels (love Jillian though)!

I was slightly hungover today but could still do it as it is not jumping around like mad.

I am very excited about this journey and what it will bring.

I am obviously still on my own here but I will keep posting as maybe someone might join and I enjoy doing it.

Daiys
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Started today!! Doing the hybrid of Turbo Fire and CE and can't wait for my results! Did a full round of Turbo Fire first and lost 41 lbs so I know I will get even more results!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'll join you, I just started -- I'm not following the program to the T though, I'm just focusing on the strength, which I plan to do Tues/Thurs/Sun. Most likely will get my cardio workouts via elliptical, etc. Feel free to friend me
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'll join I'm
    On week 3 o the hybrid program
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Great to have some ladies joining in! Hurray! :smile:
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Today it was Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. I enjoyed it. It was hard in places but fun. Looking forward to tomorrow already :smile:
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last week, just waiting for it to get here. In the meantime, I'm on day 5 of 30 day shred. I'll complete that then start the Chalean Extreme. I only have weights up to 15 pounds though - am I going to have to buy heavier ones?
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of the Push phase. I love the program.

Today was Push 1 plus 10 min on the treadmill

51 min
    369 cals
  • Daisy80
    Options
    I ordered mine last week, just waiting for it to get here. In the meantime, I'm on day 5 of 30 day shred. I'll complete that then start the Chalean Extreme. I only have weights up to 15 pounds though - am I going to have to buy heavier ones?

Yes I guess you will have to buy heavier weights. I am only in my first week so probably not best for advise but I am sure you will. Mine are kilos and I am not home so not quite sure whyat I have. I will update later.
  • Daisy80
    Options

51 min
    369 cals

That's great! Which phase do you prefer? And what weights do you use? :smile:
  • kel7298
    Options

51 min
    369 cals

That's great! Which phase do you prefer? And what weights do you use? :smile:

I am seriously loving Push. I USED to be a cardio junkie, but as I have gotten older, it seems to be harder on my joints....<insert sad face here> I am using Xmark adjustable weights. I really like them. Ordered from Amazon.

Today's CLX was:

Burn Intervals

48 min
    414 cals
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Burn 3 done! I really liked this one. First of all it works the legs a lot and also it was so quick! I think I do need heavier weights pretty soon though. My heaviest is 10lbs and I think next week I might be able to go heavier than that. I will have to have a look around!

One more day and week 1 is completed :smile:
  • Daisy80
    Options

Yes I guess you will have to buy heavier weights. I am only in my first week so probably not best for advise but I am sure you will. Mine are kilos and I am not home so not quite sure whyat I have. I will update later.

I just checked mine earlier and my heaviest are about 10lbs. I can feel now that I need heavier once though. But I guess 15lbs is good to start with. You will work it out really quickly what you need. :smile:
  • kel7298
    Options

I just checked mine earlier and my heaviest are about 10lbs. I can feel now that I need heavier once though. But I guess 15lbs is good to start with. You will work it out really quickly what you need. :smile:

If you have a pair of weighted gloves or wrist weights, that will bring a bit more to the table.

Today was:

CLX Push 2 & 10 min elliptical resistance 10

min - 51
    cals - 413
  • Daisy80
    Options
    So today was official the last day of my first week! Yayy! It went by so quickly and I loved it! She definitely finishes on a high! I feel brilliant after the workout. It was Burn it off & Recharge! I think Burn it off is good fun and quick and Recharge is just great to relax (even though painful in places :wink: )
  • Daisy80
    Options

If you have a pair of weighted gloves or wrist weights, that will bring a bit more to the table.

Today was:

CLX Push 2 & 10 min elliptical resistance 10

min - 51
    cals - 413
    [/quote]

I was actually thinking of buying weighted gloves but I think I would prefer actual weights....
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Almost de with month one I the CLX/TF hybrid! Next week is my last week! Today was hard core since I didn't workout yesterday I fit 2 days of workouts in today. Gotta stay on track