Starting ChaLean Extreme 10/02/12! Join in!

Options

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Done with Push - on to Lean!

Push 3 + 12 miles highest level on my elliptical - 404 cals burned!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Burn 2 done. Can't do cardio as the bf is on his way round! Eeep.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot to post: I did Burn Intervals on Weds and Fri this past week -- LOVE that workout cause i'm getting cardio AND strength. I am sore today!

Great work everyone!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    OK, I did Burn circuit 3, Burn intervals, abs and Burn it off today, needed to catch up. I'm exhausted. 850 calorie burn and 2 hours of exercise.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone- I'm starting tomorrow for my first round. I'm excited! I'll be keeping up with my running (usually 25k a week) 3x a week so I think I'll just do the 3 strength workouts on the other days with one rest day.
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to receive chalean extreme today and after reading all your posts I'm really excited to get started. I keep reading that Chalene recommends lifting "heavy" - what does that mean in terms of weights? I have 8 and 10 lb. dumbbells-will that be good to start with or should I plan on picking up heavier ones? Thanks for any info you can send my way!!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    I think that is fine to start, I'm currently using 5 and 8lbs and will be moving up to 10lbs next week. :-)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Staring the lean phase today...I liked it.

CLX Lean 1 - 352 calories burned!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. Hope you don't mind if I jump in. I started CE on Saturday and have completed Burn 1 & 2. Today is my rest day. I am committed to completing the 3 months of workouts, just in time for Summer!! I have never completed the entire program. I used 5lbs for warm ups (light), 10lbs for biceps and 12lbs & 15lbs for lower body and back. I can't wait to hear all about other's results from using CE. If you have any tips or results, please share! It's very motivating to those of us just starting out!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I did ChaLEAN Extreme last Spring and absolutely loved it! I have results posted on my facebook page if you want to see my pictures. (Way easier than posting pictures here)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102473473208166.2805.100003365405628&type=3

OR

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003365405628
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    I just ordered it on eBay.. excited to start! I love lifting weights, so I think this will be a good program for me :)
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did day one- burn circuit 1 today. I only burned 140 calories. Am I really only supposed to do this video today? It's going to be hard to get used to.
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm done Week 2!!! I'll be taking measurements on Thursday. I know I've lost but I can't wait to see how much.

Tomorrow is Burn Circuit 1 ;)
  • kel7298
    Options
    I did ChaLEAN Extreme last Spring and absolutely loved it! I have results posted on my facebook page if you want to see my pictures. (Way easier than posting pictures here)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102473473208166.2805.100003365405628&type=3

OR

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003365405628

Can't access the pictures :(

Today was Fat Blasting and I Got Abs from CLX - 406 cals nuked! Not to bad!!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    I am finding it really hard to fit the workouts in. Have to do burn Circuits 1 and 2 on Thursday as am going to the theatre tonight. Oh dear.
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just finished Burn Intervals and Ab burner with 305 calories burned. I am so happy that there is a timer on the bottom of the screen. Just when I think I've had enough, I realize I'm almost done and push on through!!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Burn Circuit 1 done!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Hey ladies... I just ordered CLX, and have a question before I start (please forgive me if I'm asking something that's already been asked)... I have dumbells at home; a set of 5, 8, 10, and 12 lbs. Will that be good to start off with? Thanks!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just finished burn circuit 1 - burned 181 calories so I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill to give myself a bigger calorie burn. I am definitely going to have to pick up some 15 lb. dumbbells for some of the moves.
  • Smuterella
    Options
    I'm a day behond again, going to have to do burn 1 and burn 2 tomorrow.