Why so much hate?

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice comments. I do appreciate them, but it sincerely isn't the purpose of this thread. Also, I am not looking to change anyone's opinion of me, cleavage, bikinis, exercise calories, etc. etc. What I would like people to think about is how they act on their opinions. Debate not hate.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I knew you were kidding, obviously lol No humor? Blasphemy!! I'd hate losing weight with a bunch of serious, grouchy people. I need some funnies after a crappy day!
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Not looking to break my arm patting myself on the back but I recognized and appreciated your intent immediately. Seriously, two sentences elicited 8 pages of half-naked women - that's Jedi-like.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    ignore the haters and move on.... Life is too short to dwell on the negative... PLUS, this is just a calorie counting website, nothing worth losing any sleep over...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Not looking to break my arm patting myself on the back but I recognized and appreciated your intent immediately. Seriously, two sentences elicited 8 pages of half-naked women - that's Jedi-like.

Clearly that was not the cleavage MFP was looking for...

jedi-mind-trick.jpg
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny too. Don't let it get to you. You put your disclaimer on your profile. I am sure a lot of people just didn't understand that you were joking.
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think the real question here is why IS LL Cool J your profile picture?
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I know. I saw some of that mentality on the bikini thread, I didn't see your thread but I'm not surprised!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I think there is a serious sense of humour failure from lots of people on this site. some take everything literally.

they're probably hungry!

:laugh:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny, and I personally love your profile pics, even if it is a hot celebrity. Sorry it for so out of hand. And where are those cleavage pics?
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! There's a thread around here with 8 pages of half naked women??? Please post a link as I somehow missed it.

And so nobody misunderstands--- that's sarcasm right there.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    It could've been much worse...people could've posted pix of *kitten* cleavage... :sick: :noway: :sick:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

yoda-living-green-thumb-485x478-15780.jpeg
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I didn't see the thread either but I would have taken it as a joke more than likely.......after all I haven''t seen many guys that didn't want to see cleavage, undie pics or etc......just sayin!!!!

These people (the haters) just have to answer to themselves and God. I am so sorry that they all came down on you so hard. I live with a practical joker so I would have seen the

Have a great evening!!!
    Bev
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! There's a thread around here with 8 pages of half naked women??? Please post a link as I somehow missed it.

And so nobody misunderstands--- that's sarcasm right there.

You like getting reported don't you? :bigsmile: <---indicates I was kidding :laugh:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I think the real question here is why IS LL Cool J your profile picture?

Because it inspires me to work harder on my abs.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Some people need to be referred to a good proctologist to first remove the stick and secondly locate his/her head.

Amen!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think you like to dish it out but you can't take it. When you post something that provokes other members, what do you expect? Go cry somewhere else. I'd prefer this place not turn out like a youtube comment page.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Ignore the crybabies.....
    Nothing will ever work out for such a gloomy lot.

The glass is always half empty for those who personalize everything.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Did you change your profile? Because when I click on it, I can't see any info. Just the pic. Just a heads up :)