What's your totally VAIN goal?

Options
We all want to live longer, feel better, be healthier, blah blah blah, but I know almost everyone has some specific goal in mind that is completely arbitrary but keeps them motivated nonetheless.

Mine is a pair of jeans. Specifically, the jeans I wore one my first date with my husband 13 years ago. We went bowling. How romantic, right? But we were both in college in a small town and broke so hey, it was fun! :laugh: They were my FAVORITE jeans ever and I felt sexy every time I put them on. Size 6, low rise, and totally late 90's, ha! I won't fit into them at my current goal of 140, but ultimately if I really buckle down, tone up, and lose the baby belly, I know I can wear them again. It would be so awesome to wear them bowling with my husband again.

(Yep, I have hung on to them all these years, through multiple moves, purges, and pregnancies :tongue: )

Replies

• DisneyMommy
    Options
    Your post about your favorite jeans made me smile. I was the same way. When I got down low enough to wear them I realized two things, 1) I had lost so much that they were WAY to big for me (yeah!) and 2) even though they were just normal looking jeans they were so not in style!

My vain goal was to wear a bikini on my trip to FL in Jan and not feel fat in it, LOL. I pulled that one off so now I need a new vain goal..you've got me thinkin'.
  • iqjones
    Options
    To look amazing in a simple, yet elegant shift dress.
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    To look like Daniel Craig getting out of the ocean. VANITY.
  • MiaRabago
    MiaRabago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To roll up to my 10 year HS reunion with my gorgeous husband (after 2 kids) and have people saying "damn, she looks HOT"
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Look better then I did in high school, and to make my husbands mouth drop to the floor!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    To be about 103 lb again. I think I could make it to 100, but I'd have to give up all that I love and live an existence on celery sticks exclusively.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I want no fat on my arms, Michelle Obama-style. I am so vain about my arms, though I do openly admit it in my info, haha
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    To make my soon to be husbands friends ask "why did she marry him" instead of always asking him "why are you with her"....
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mine was to wear the jeans I wore dating my DH,. Goal met and they are even a little too big. BOY WAS I PROUD!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Look better then I did in high school, and to make my husbands mouth drop to the floor!

^^
    THIS!!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    To roll up to my 10 year HS reunion with my gorgeous husband (after 2 kids) and have people saying "damn, she looks HOT"

This^^
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    1. Single digit size jeans.

2. The ability to wear a bikini. I don't know if I would be comfortable showing as much skin as a bikini does, but I would at least like the OPTION!

3. And I want my man to be the one with the hot girl. (He's in the Marines and for some reason what his friends think of me actually has some influence..) At homecoming, I want to make his jaw drop!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    1. Mine is also jeans.... size 10 AE jeans in a style they no longer make. They are my favourite jeans, I have refused to give them away. I love them.

2. Bikini!!!!! I have rib tattoos, I want to be able wear a bathing suit that shows them.
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    to be a size ten in OASIS. not just any old size ten. has to be in Oasis. They cut very meanly. So i tell myself.
  • KumariM
    Options
    To look like Daniel Craig getting out of the ocean. VANITY.

^^ Love this

Mine is an awesome long coat which was a gift from my bf and now is too tight around my thighs --'
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a bikini in Hawaii next June.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    To not look like I am the mother of 4 boys!!
  • mybeach27
    Options
    I want to look as good as my friends if not better. I want to turn heads on the beach. "I want to be the girl guys talk to, not just oh, wait, you're so-and-sos friend". Haha is that enough? :)
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    To wear a pin up girl wiggle dress! It hugs every single curve. I want it so badly!
  • MickiTodd
    Options
    I want to get back into my favorite jeans. It's been over 10 years, but they are still hanging in my closet. I just hope they are dry rotted LOL