What's your totally VAIN goal?

Options

Replies

• Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    to marry a lingerie model , whos rich, can cook and clean, and be as sarcastic as I am!
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I want to rock a bikini again and know that everyone is checking me out.
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I went to a 20 year school reunion 2 years ago and all the women looked great. Slim, well-groomed, subtle make-up, flattering expensive hair cuts. the men were all bald and fat!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I wan't people to say "DAMN!!" when I take my shirt off
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I have large breast 36DDD and they don't look that big, like ever, but whatever, that's what my bra says. Anyways, I want to get skinny again, so people think they are fake again :) I enjoyed saying "no, they're real"
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thinner thighs. I've lost a decent amount of weight but the thighs have been terribly stubborn.
  • lauornelas
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini!!! I've never worn one... :( never ever...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I want a big thigh gap! :drinker:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    TO wear my high school cheerleading uniform!

It was one of those crop top + ribbon skirt numbers, and totally hid NO FLAWS. Victory will be mine.
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My first one was to look good in a short fitted dress, which I've now bought to wear on my 21st next week :drinker: The second goal a little further down the line is to be confident enough to wear a bright red low cut swimsuit for my holiday in august :D I'm usually the type of girl to be spotted in jeans, t shirt and hoodies so I'm glad my confidence is increasing as my waist size decreases!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Really I just want to piss off the people that say I can't do it and who offer me bad things like donuts, candy etc..... LOL
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    To do a pin-up girl photo shoot.

Also,

to drop some jaws at my 10 year reunion (still have 4 years to go, but would be nice to be in crazy good shape and win some sort of acting award by then)
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    to walk in the room wearing only a pair of black stilettos for The Man. And wearing a Wicked Weasel with confidence. also for The Man. damn, he's lucky.
  • packalpha
    Options
    to pull up my shirt. expose my visible abs and have them all say "HOLY ****!" mouhahah
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    To make my husband remember the person he met :)
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    To look like Daniel Craig getting out of the ocean. VANITY.

Now that is a goal I can root for!!!:love::love: :love:
  • drellbell
    Options
    To make my EX husband sorry :laugh: I am going to be down to around 150 this summer and in a skimpy swim suit and I will make sure he sees me even if it's only in a picture
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    To wear a figure hugging leopard print dress i bought and have never worn (is nicer than it sounds) Ill probably end up looking like an eastern european hooker but hey ho!!! :laugh:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    to pull up my shirt. expose my visible abs and have them all say "HOLY ****!" mouhahah

Love this!!
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ok my totally vain goal is I dated this guy for 3 years and during all those 3 years I was over weight and his friends and his ex would always comment on how I was over weight. Well I happen to be best friends with his younger brother so my vain goal is once I do get down to my goal weight and have abs and my tan I am going to show up at his house in only some shorts and a bikini top to hang out with his brother(I live in Florida this is acceptable dress if we are just going to a friends house because it is hot as hell here lol) and I just want to see the look on his face because of course he has never seen me skinny or even in a bikini and I think then I will have closure over our relationship and a little bit of revenge because he will never have the chance to date me again!!! So when I feel like giving up I just imagine that day and keep on pushing through my work outs!!!! also his new girlfriend is really hideous lol!!!