What's your totally VAIN goal?

Options

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    1. my fiancee to carry me through the threshold on our wedding day
    2. to look in the mirror and see myself as a sexy model
    3. If and when i am on TV, i wanna look my best (soon to come hopefully: Discovery Health Channel)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've never been overweight but even when I was smaller in middle school or high school I had a bit of a belly so my goal is to have a flat tummy!!!
  • umommy
    Options
    Good question! I totally want to wear a red string bikini.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    First, I want to wear a sleeveless dress for my wedding, and have my arms and shoulders look GOOD (and no more back-fat rolls!). Then, I want to feel attractive on the beach during the honeymoon. Finally (this one is still over two years away), I want to look incredible, fit, lean, and STRONG for my 30th class reunion. I want to wear a to-die-for dress, and dance my butt off without feeling self-conscious in the least.
  • artgeek09
    Options
    I want to be able to be around my Dad and not feel like he's telling me I'm "packing on the weight" again every time he looks at me. I want to be around my football playing brothers and feel like I actually belong. Maybe it's not a vain goal, but it's one of my central ones.

For my vain goal, I want to be able to wear my prom dress again, and feel it be a little bit too big on me.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I want to go on vacation with other couples to the tropics or on a cruise and for once not be the heaviest wife or girlfriend there.

I want my husband to be proud of me..... with a shi**t eating grin on his face when the other men look at me....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    When I eventually end up running into my ex, or my boyfriend's ex (she was a gymnast), ...I want to look lean and sexy. ;)
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Totally VAIN goal is to make my 2 super skinny SIL look at me like Damn. The more normal goals: NO more rolls on my back, less bat like arms, and some space between my thighs.
  • gbryant
    gbryant Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To be sexy at my 25th year reunion
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Pinup pinup pinup!!!

I also wouldn't mind doing a naked spread like the one Kim K did covered in pearls and old Hollywood glam for Playboy! And quite frankly, if I can pull that off, I don't CARE who sees it!! :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

And I want to be at a decent weight so I can get my girls done! :smile: My surgeon will not perform reconstructive surgery until I am completely satisfied with my weight. Who cares if they're fake! They'll be pretty, perky and mine!

I agree completely!! I don't understand why people are so concerned with nudity, it's just a body.. and when I like the way mine looks, people will know! LOL

I actually wish I could get my boobs done (nothing drastic, they are just too little) but I am TERRIFIED of surgery. lol
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options

I agree completely!! I don't understand why people are so concerned with nudity, it's just a body.. and when I like the way mine looks, people will know! LOL

I actually wish I could get my boobs done (nothing drastic, they are just too little) but I am TERRIFIED of surgery. lol

Lol Exactly! About the surgery, I was interning at a plastic surgeon's office my first year of college (I was a bio major with intentions on going to medical school for surgery as well) and I saw SO many boob jobs, that by the time I was done with my internship, I had absolutely no fear of it whatsoever! Nowadays, it's such an easy procedure that you're in and out in no time! The worst part is the anesthesia really. Even the recovery for boobs is easy peasy! My husband is in school for anesthesia now so hopefully by the time he's done in 22 months, he can administer mine when I'm on the table! :happy:
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    One killer M-Dot tattoo
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in two year and want to have dirty thirty pictures taken.

^ THIS^

And....

-I want to rock a bikini and STRUT, not run from my chair to the water for fear of being seen sarong-less!
    -I want to be able to fit back into my "sexy secretary" clothes (pencil skirts, heals, etc.)
    -I want to make people jealous of my husband!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    To be called "eye candy"...haha
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am a jeans and bikini person too. I have some fav jeans from 6 years ago...I need to fit them.

Also, going to Camp Do More in July. I want to be able to rock some turbo wear at camp and feel like I belong!!!!
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Totally weird, but tights. I want to wear tights and have them look good. Maybe paired with boots. ;D
  • Shabas87
    Options
    To be as sexy as my wife!
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into my Mom's jeans. She's a size 4. We can share some tops and sweaters but if we could share jeans.. I'd finally feel skinny!!!!!!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I just want to look and feel pretty.

All my life I've suffered from low self esteem. A string of one bad relationship after another and a horribly abusive relationship from ages 16 to 20 left me pretty scarred. I've always been overweight, but my low self esteem sometimes made it worse. I have myself to blame but for once in my life I'm stepping up to do something about it.
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    This will sound crazy, but to go to a weigh in and not be worried! (military) And to have my wife get to see someting resembling abs! :wink: