What's your totally VAIN goal?

Options

Replies

• packalpha
    Options
    wow was that mfp censored? haha
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    To look like Daniel Craig getting out of the ocean. VANITY.

Lol! Love it!

My next vain goal: I'd love tighter defined thighs and I can settle for a 2 pack (vertical) by this summer. I want to have a tighter body than I did at 18! Woo!! DEFINITION!
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    to wear short jean shorts with boots.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I want to pose for hubby while he takes some very revealing photos of me posing and slightly flex my muscles so that they show and it doesn't look like I am trying.

I know it sounds silly, but I want it so bad!!!
  • hagamivida
    Options
    To look like I have a flat chest instead of D's. Most of you won't understand that and think I'm weird, and I'm fine with that.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    No more MUFFINTOP!!!!!!!!! :explode:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    i would like to be able to wear a bikini in public again.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to be able to carry me comfortably and I want to fit into my favourite jeans.
  • swilson309
    Options
    To get my APPLE BOOTY back!!
  • Preshusone
    Options
    I know how it is I have a wish box myself. I wish and hope to someday get back into some of my old clothes. They say keeping a pic on your fridge of how skinny you were gives motivation. I have not done that yet, but I am leaning towards it. Good luck to u.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options

Yummmmm :love:
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just want everybody to be jealous. jealous jealous everybody. I suppose I'm evil. Guess that what a lifetime of mediocracy gets you.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I wan't people to say "DAMN!!" when I take my shirt off

If it helps, I think it every time you post your body shot. LOL
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress and bikini for when i am in Vegas. I plan to be by the pool the entire time...looking HOT!
  • duharvalgt
    Options

this , I want my own walking out of the ocean moment :laugh:
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    Wear a Victoria Secret bikini and give those models a run for their money and/or have Ciara's abs in the "Like A Boy" video.
  • miamime
    Options
    Mine was a pair of jeans too! But tried them on recently and they actually fell off :laugh: So seeing as I moved to a different country for the year my new goal is for everyone back home to get a shock when they see me in a bikini this summer!
  • jeh1966
    jeh1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOL.. That made me smile. :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I want a big thigh gap! :drinker:

This one wins^ hahaha
  • I really want my husband to think I'm HOT again.

He loves me any size. I'm sure he still believes I'm beautiful based on who I am as a person and sees beauty in me.

blah blah blah - I want to actually hear the words HOT....

I was relatively hot when he met me. Two kids later and I'm a whole lot bigger, hair is a whole lot shorter and nails are a whole lot less pretty - kinda the shining example of "taking care of everyone else and totally let herself go".

I want to get dressed up for a date one night and have him say "let's just stay in" like he use to :D