What's your totally VAIN goal?

Options

Replies

• jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    There's a song that says "How your waist ANOREXIC and you're azz is COLOSSAL?" Enough said.....................:wink:

I would never admit this to anyone, but yes me too!!!!! I wanna look like a video vixen. Small waist and big booty!!!!
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'4 and weighed 120lbs before he was hospitalized. I can't change the fact that I'll always be taller than him. However, it would be nice if, when he gets out, I was only 10lbs heavier than him instead of the 70 lbs heavier I was when he went in.

The other goal is: i want to rock one of those santa hoe outfits they sell at fredricks of hollywood. Merry christmas baby!
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    In a word, MILF. :drinker:

Yes!!!!!! I consider myself a MILF now, but I STILL want to be one when I'm 80!!!!! :laugh:

What she said! :)
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have jeans I want to get into again, too. They are a size 8 and I love them!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL well the one I really want is to wear a bikini at the beach with my (very) skinny sister and not feel self consious. Getting close I think. oh and I want to be a MILF lol
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    To look just as strong as my soon to be hubster and look smoking hott in my wedding dress =)
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    In a word, MILF. :drinker:

According to my 13 y/o daughter's friends, I've crossed over to the MILF category! lol
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I want to be able shop at any clothing store I want, not just Torrid or other "plus size" stores. I wan to be able to walk with my head held high and know that I look damn good. I wanna be able to go to the beach and not have to wear shorts and a tank top over my swimsuit. The list goes on and on.... lol :happy:
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When my wife joked that she would never get to sleep with a guy with a six-pack it was funny but it kind of broke my heart a little. So my vain goal is getting ripped enough to come to bed one night and give her something to cross off her bucket list! :blushing:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Once I am completely at the point where I have the fat level where I want it and the tone/definition....I am going to go back to shorter hair...I loved when my hair was short with a lean neck.. Once I gained wasn't so flattering....

OH and LUCKY BRAND JEANS, BUCKLE JEANS....love those but they run small...Got a few that I am in now..but I want new smaller ones!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Keep my hour glass figure that I had at my wedding. Dang hope my boobs don't totally deflate.

Keep my butt / tight abs / sexy arms & legs - did I cover everything?
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being 4 or 5lbs less than I am, even though I am totally happy where I am.

Like the title of this thread- purely for vanity!

The reality is, I can't be arsed to go through the effort of losing and maintaining another 4/5lb- maybe in the summer if I feel the inclination but I very much doubt it:happy:
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    To wear shorts during the summer again in stead of capris all the time to hide my "fat" legs. I am not sure I will never feel comfortable enough to wear a bikini but a swimsuit that is more flattering would really be nice!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    My husband wants to run the Disney Marathon again in January, and I want to wear a pair of Lululemmon Boogie shorts and a form fitting tank top. The shorts are like compression shorts or bike shorts but shorter. I hate the pictures from when we ran the marathon last year because all I can see is my belly. I just want my legs tight again, a great butt and no more muffin top!
  • Motivatedforchange
    Options
    A super cute bikini :)
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Haha....
    To run down the road again, in my booty shorts and sports bra and watch the wives slap their husbands because they were rubber necking.

It's the most entertaining part of being fit :-)

ON the other hand,
    I always talk about my fit days ( a few years ago) to my husband. He has yet to have known me while I was skinny. I am excited for him to see. I can't imagin him loving me anymore than he does already, but, you never know :)

THIS! Well, I haven't been there, but I hope to get to a point where I can run a race in a sports bra and tiny shorts and have this "What? This is what I wear to run, ya'll..." attitude going on.
  • 987Runner
    Options
    To get a kick-butt time in my running races this year. To know that all the exercise and running has helped me have a better time than those younger than me!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    There's a song that says "How your waist ANOREXIC and you're azz is COLOSSAL?" Enough said.....................:wink:

YES YES YES Like a Kardash *kitten* DAG!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    When my wife joked that she would never get to sleep with a guy with a six-pack it was funny but it kind of broke my heart a little. So my vain goal is getting ripped enough to come to bed one night and give her something to cross off her bucket list! :blushing:

Awww, do it! That is a totally hot goal :blushing:
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    To feel completely comfortable wearing shorts in the summer. Its too hot for pants and you have to watch how you sit with dresses (although I love them too). :tongue: