What's your totally VAIN goal?

Options

Replies

• Brandip714
    Options
    My totally vain goal is to look fabulous for a 'budoir' shoot I am doing as a gift to my husband for our 3rd wedding anniversary...this has been the most motivating goal yet and he has no idea that I am planning it!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Look good naked?
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    For men to want me and women to want to look like me....:) Really though i want to be able to go to vegas and wear one of those skank dresses and look good in it
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    To have a flat tummy is like number one I have never had that. The ultimate thing is just to be the weight I was when I met my husband over 4 years ago and wear the pant size I was back then.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    clothingggggggggg...and compliments :-)
  • Going shopping with my friends and being able to try on all the really cute stuff and strut around like a snooty *****.
    Also clothes from ModCloth <3
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    To have guys drool over me as I walk by. (This feels terrible to be admitting! But it IS all about vanity!)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run around in my bikini with out my tummy looking all jiggly wiggly. :flowerforyou:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    To wear a body con dress and not look like a lumpy sausage stuffed into it!

428_4.jpg
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    To look great in a bikini & have some nice abs :)
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I want to LOOK GOOD NAKED!
  • emily2tx
    Options
    I want to prove my mother-in-law wrong and I WILL GET RID OF THE COTTAGE CHEESE ON MY THIGHS! It is my trouble spot and that is my goal. Which means short shorts, no more skirt with my bikini, and DRESSES!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    To roll up to my 10 year HS reunion with my gorgeous husband (after 2 kids) and have people saying "damn, she looks HOT"

^^^This!!! :)
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    I have so many!

- Fit into old jeans and leather vest that are hanging on my wall
    - For some reason I have always had thin friends.. and I have always been a bit bigger than them (or a lot bigger lately) and then I moved. I would LOVE to be confident and finally feel like i'm not the fat friend next time I see them when I visit back home
    - To be comfortable in a bikini
    - Make my boyfriends friends jealous of him
    - To be able to wear belts again (and look good in them)
  • Shellz206
    Shellz206 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What girl DOESN'T want to turn heads?!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    To make my EX husband sorry :laugh: I am going to be down to around 150 this summer and in a skimpy swim suit and I will make sure he sees me even if it's only in a picture

this^^
  • Veronika80
    Veronika80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wear my 11 size jeans skirt again and to make my family mouth drop to the floor because they don't trust that I can do it!
    Be able to wear a belt again and a bikini and good look in it even if I was pregnant last year...
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is totally crazy. First: I want to be able to shop at Wal-Mart and not have to pay an extra $2 for clothes. Second: I want to be able to fit into a Victoria Secret bra and panty set. (My hubby would love the hose and garter belt that would match it.) :devil: Last but not least: I want to go to the pool and be in a sexy one piece (I don't like the new bikini styles). :happy:
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    I want to prove my mother-in-law wrong and I WILL GET RID OF THE COTTAGE CHEESE ON MY THIGHS! It is my trouble spot and that is my goal. Which means short shorts, no more skirt with my bikini, and DRESSES!

You go girl! I understand more than you know where you are coming from! Good luck and I hope you enjoy that moment!
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    My daughter is getting married this summer and I want my ex-husband to know what he gave up !!! And I will look so much better than his current wife !!!!