Creepy Chicks at the Gym

Options

Replies

• woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    she never, never said an unnecessary word to me - not even "Hi".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    i'm not actually checking dudes out i'm checking out how they lift!! I want to be on the weight side so bad and can't get anyone to go with me to spot or show me how to use the equipment.....I'm envious !!!

I agree. I glance over occasionally and think damn he is strong. I hope I can do that some day .

^Both of these. I tend to think that I'm doing a certain exercise right, but often double check by watching the guys who have thrice the experience as me.... and sometimes I watch and kinda dream to one day be able to lift near the amount they are lifting. Funny how they make it look so easy.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Unless you count the old ladies walking around butt naked in the locker room with the girls hanging down to their bellybuttons (I'm sure that will be me someday, but in the meantime I'm glad gravity hasn't kicked in full force), I haven't encountered any "creepy" women, although the ones who do the weight machines and use like 5 pounds on everything make me wonder who the heck they think they're kidding.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I don't notice any creepers but then I'm not that good looking to warrant extra attention.

I'm usually at the gym at 4-5 AM so there are not many people there...

What I do notice though are the women that take the bench right in front of the heavy dumbells when there are 3 other benches in front of the light weights that they are using so I have to get a workout in before I can workout.

Or the ones that put all their stuff on a bench and then go to another part of the gym to talk to their friends for 20 minutes.
  • DominoFrost
    Options
    I'm the creepy girl at my gym. If you have a cute butt and you're on the treadmill that's directly in front of me, I'm staring at your butt. I'm going to glance at you if I envy what you're doing, and especially if you're making an *kitten* out of yourself by being obnoxious. I probably have a look on my face too because, let's face it, I'm out of shape.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I was in the hot tub at my gym, alone. It's in the women's locker room so everyone is of course naked. An older lady got in and put on goggles. After racing through every possible innocent explanation in my head, her head went under and I bolted.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's this one chick who's absolutely gorgeous, with a fantastic figure, wears low rise capris and a sports bra, who works out really hard lifting and running... and there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of that, but her hair NEVER gets messy! It's like beauty pageant hair, no matter if she just walked in the gym or is on her way out.

I'm convinced she's not really human.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's me I think. I love going to the gym and do pretty diverse workouts. But whenever I'm stuck on a treadmill, I get SO BORED in like 2 minutes (not great if you're training for a half marathon lol). I try not to stare at anyone in particular, but my eyes do wonder. And if I happen to meet a glance with someone, they look offended. Sorry lady, but if you're on the treadmill talking on a cell, you deserve to be gawked at...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was in the hot tub at my gym, alone. It's in the women's locker room so everyone is of course naked. An older lady got in and put on goggles. After racing through every possible innocent explanation in my head, her head went under and I bolted.
    OMG! Sooo funny!
  • arent18
    arent18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There's a creepy older Japanese lady who comes to the gym and does all of these wierd hangs off of the barbell power rack. She's pretty creepy.

There also used to be this chick who resembled China the WWF wrestler except this chick was SUPER tan and had fake size DDD boobs.

I work out at the LA Fatness in Chula Vista...
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    so what if i hide out in the corner and stare! that doesnt mean im creepy.
  • southernyankee716
    Options

4. The girl that sits on a machine and texts and doesn't do anything while I'm able to do 4 sets on something else.

Maybe she's logging her workouts on MFP :wink:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

omg...that's hilarious....and waaay creepy
  • soulwarder
    Options
    Where I'm at there is no gym. On the other hand, I have always been concerned about a woman that is much better built than I am losing her temper and slapping the crap out of me!

At my age, self preservation is paramont!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    There is this lady at my gym that sprints up the stairs taking them two at a time just to get on the treadmill at the slowest setting and walk that way reading a magazine for two hours. Not exactly creepy, but annoying. Why does she even have a membership?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    <
    Creepy girl checking you out
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOL!!! I fell off the chair.:laugh:

>>3. The 80 year old that decided to wear super-tight bicycle shorts to the gym
  • soulwarder
    Options

As long as she didn't have a snorkle, you may have been safe! LOL
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Here you go.:tongue:
    <
    Creepy girl checking you out
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i think i seen girls check me out, but it's not creepy i think that's cool
    there was this one time i needed the leg press but this cute chick was standing right next to it so i tapped her SHOULDER (she was wearing headphones and looking the other way) and she jumped lol it was funny but i had to ask her and she said that i could use it.