Creepy Chicks at the Gym

Options

Replies

• samatalma
    Options
    That's odd that they gave her her own private space.

They had to... there were accidents happening. ( Yes, seriously )

She can't be more than 5'5, maybe 120 lbs soaking wet. Her hair is FIRE ENGINE RED ( fake, but cute ), and her rack is GINORMOUS. It doesn't jiggle in the SLIGHTEST.

Her waist is absolutely tiny, and her behind is ROUND.

She wears a cropped top and skin tight capris.

And, I kid you not.. she lifts the most massive weights I've ever seen for a girl. The only time she is in the weigh area at the gym is when she's doing squats this huge, enormous dumbell, fully weighted on both sides. ( I assume she's using the safety cage )

Steroids and plastic surgery much?
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    well , there's a girl and her friend that always give me weird winks when I go to the swimming at the gym but apart from that everyone just seems to be focused on what they're doing.
  • sallyaj
    sallyaj Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Unless they are sitting on a machine I'm waiting for and doing something other than lifting, I cut them some slack.

The ladies lifting 5 pounds, the 80 year olds in too-tight shorts, it's all good.

I like to see people trying to be healthy, even if it seems to you and me like they are just going through the motions.

But the trainer who was an automaton? Fire her *kitten*. She should be energizing YOU. you are the client!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    So we're NOT supposed to stare
  • Niki130
    Options
    I am only when I see this one guy doing pull ups... with leg legs at a 90 degree angle and flutter kicking them. He has to be doing like fifty at least. He just does them so smoothly. How can you not watch?
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    If there are any creepy chicks at my gym they're not bothering me......Not once have I noticed a chick eyeballing me a little too long when I was stretching and I've never noticed any chicks staring at my chest. Maybe it's me..........
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I am only when I see this one guy doing pull ups... with leg legs at a 90 degree angle and flutter kicking them. He has to be doing like fifty at least. He just does them so smoothly. How can you not watch?

Seriously there are some people that just scream STARE AT ME....they are either in really great shape or just doing bizarre things. I can't help it.
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Since I've never noticed any creepy girls at the gym.... does that mean I'm the creepy girl?

Yes, yes it does. ;-)
  • WehttamThims
    WehttamThims Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I saw one lady who carried around a gallon jug of water. I thought that was funny that she took that seriously.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I had a girl who usually went on the same days as me. We would talk while there and we are about he same age so I thought I had made a new friend possibly. That was until she told me I'm her boyfriends type and she'd love for me to meet him with the possibility of a 3 way. I obviously said no. And things were fine afterward. Until she had the husband come in to meet me. From then on out I would ignore her and she would beg me to reconsider. I had to switch gyms,
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    i was definitively getting check out at the gym while i was doing dead lifts today. they were cute, so i didn't mind. i don't like uggos.

Gotta love the irony.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My former personal trainer. She never looked me in the eye, never smiled - ever. But the weirdest and creepiest thing about her was that she never, never said an unnecessary word to me - not even "Hi". She would meet me at the trainer desk, walk away like a robot with me following, and give me a command. When we got to the end of the routine list I had printed out, she would instruct me very briefly in the last movement, watch me do it, then leave without saying goodbye.

That's because they barely get paid. The gym takes most of the trainer fees. Only thing they can do is make it up in volume. I'm a trainer and I won't work FOR a gym. I pay an independent gym a monthly fee to train my clients there and set my own hourly rates. So if I want to keep my clients, I have to stay knowledgable, engaged, motivating, and personable.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I use to go to this one gym and there was a girl who would wear this hat all the time, dress in cute outfit, makeup and hair all fixed up. All she would do was walk to different spots, stand for a few minutes and then walk to another area and do the same thing. Yes, she was cute but what the crap? So guy. . .us girls notice the creepy girls too.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I saw one lady who carried around a gallon jug of water. I thought that was funny that she took that seriously.

haha my brother does this. I just recently broke it to him that I make fun of people who walk around with gallon jugs of water.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I was in the hot tub at my gym, alone. It's in the women's locker room so everyone is of course naked. An older lady got in and put on goggles. After racing through every possible innocent explanation in my head, her head went under and I bolted.

LOL i actually laughed out loud. thanks.
    Oh my bladder!
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Since I've never noticed any creepy girls at the gym.... does that mean I'm the creepy girl?

Yes, yes it does. ;-)

SWEET! I finally have a code name!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    There's one girl who's pretty much furniture in my main gym. She sits around the weights section not doing anything at all, in full workout gear, talking to anyone who'll give her the time of day. I loved breaking her little heart - I spoke to her on Wednesday, but my only words were 'Are you using that?' No, she replied. 'Can you move then?' Her face dropped and she got up and moved onto the next poor *kitten*.

I think I may be a little bit in love with you.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Couple of UFC type girls training on the mats and frankly alittle scary.
  • Camandes
    Options
    There's one girl who's pretty much furniture in my main gym. She sits around the weights section not doing anything at all, in full workout gear, talking to anyone who'll give her the time of day. I loved breaking her little heart - I spoke to her on Wednesday, but my only words were 'Are you using that?' No, she replied. 'Can you move then?' Her face dropped and she got up and moved onto the next poor *kitten*.

I think I may be a little bit in love with you.

He's mine..
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I was in the hot tub at my gym, alone. It's in the women's locker room so everyone is of course naked. An older lady got in and put on goggles. After racing through every possible innocent explanation in my head, her head went under and I bolted.

BAHAHAHAHA