Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    My ears and navel!
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm a piercing addict, so far 36. I love them but some have had to go for different reasons. I only wear 6-10 of them now. :) the nipples weren't bad. Ive had them done twice and loved them, do did my hubby.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I dont even have my ears pierced...I'm skeered
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Like some people said the after care is the worst...just make sure you keep them clean and keep turning them...it's painful initially but it will go away...they're nice to have;-)
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Hi,
    So next month on St. Patrick's day I will be turning 25, and apparently while drinking one night I've told my best friend that I would get my nipple piereced when she got a new tattoo. Personally I don't like tattoos, but I'm nervous about the whole pierecing my nipple thing. I mean I think it is erotic and sexy and one day my future husband might like it, but idk I'm worried.

So anyway do you have any piercings? What is your advice? What whould you do?

Okay so I don't have many piercings left in (4 in 24/7 another 2 I can put in when I want down from 15) but I've had my nipple pierced in the past, the piercing isn't bad itself, it's when they use the clamp on you .. ultimate nipple cripple lol! And a lot of piercers will tell you to use savlon which might work for you but because savlon is oil based it locks any dirt on the piercing in, so if you do end up using savlon make sure you wash it properly with warm water first. Personally I always used rock salt in water. Word of advice though, if you're like me and tend to slide through doors when they are shutting instead of bothering to open them properly .. don't, it hurts if you catch it lol.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    stock up on good rock salt and turn and clean is all I can say. I am still contemplaiting if I want my nipple pierced or not... :s
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I have my earlobes,cartilage, tragus and my lip pierced I would love to get my nipple pierced but i hear its really sore and im a wimp!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    VCH, holy eff.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have my earlobes,cartilage, tragus and my lip pierced I would love to get my nipple pierced but i hear its really sore and im a wimp!

Yes it has been really sore :( lol
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I used to have both nipples pierced, and a PA. I removed them when I joined the fire service, because I was really unsure about heat transfer and had zero intentions of finding out.

But over the years I've also had my naval pierced 3 times, (1 top, 2 bottom, looked like a triangle) septum, lobes stretched to 0g and I've done a 4 point suicide suspension, and some other things along the way.

Yes, that hurt a lot, no I'm not crazy,
  • Arani70
    Options
    I've got my Ears 4 times, tongue, nose, labret and nape (back of my neck), I plan on getting 2 more in my tongue, my eyebrow and collarbone done!!
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've got my Ears 4 times, tongue, nose, labret and nape (back of my neck), I plan on getting 2 more in my tongue, my eyebrow and collarbone done!!

Both clavicles or just one?
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My ears and shoulders.